Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to exit the diagnostic mode!!

Hi to all,
    I have a ZTE MF833T modem of which I wanted in every way to change the ip address.
    So I downloaded DC-Unlocker and I enabled the diagnostic mode.
    The modem has rebooted and two new devices have appeared: USB-LOG and USB-AT.
    I tried to install the ZTE serial driver on the second device and actually managed to send AT commands to the modem.
    But now I can not go back to normal mode: the Disable Diagnostic Mode button of DC-Unlocker reports AT command error.
    I have already tried to send commands of type AT+ZCDRUN=5 but they are all rejected by the modem.
    Please help me! Thanks

No, sorry, we do not have solutions for it. We do not support this device model.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Yes, I understand that it isn't supported but in any case the software has managed to enable the diagnostic mode so not much supported I wouldn't say...
      Pretend it's a ZTE MF831
      No one has an idea?

Comment

It might have matched supported versions therefore enabling worked, but it may run different disabling command that we do not know sadly.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

The modem is initially configured as two devices: Bootloader and Serial. After 10 seconds they become USB-LOG and USB-AT. The latter responds to many AT commands (AT, ATE1, AT+ZRSSI, AT+ZSEC? ...) while for others it returns invalid command (ATZ, AT+ZOPRT = 5, AT+ZCDRUN = F).
          Maybe I have to unlock the other commands somehow?
          Probably some usb_modeswitch cmd in linux?

Comment

Working...
          X