Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you unlock ZTE mf83m and mf190A

How can you unlock ZTE MF83M and MF190A. Help,please

Hello, were you able to detect them on DC-unlocker please?

Comment

I saw ZTE Mf190 not MF190A from the model selection, it read the modem. But trying to unlock, it's reads error code 63,unlocked failed but ZTE mf83m modem cannot be found.

Comment

Error 63 means you haven't logged into server for unlock attempt.

Comment

How do I log into the server for unlock attempt and also what modem are free to unlock without credits please

Comment

You open server tab on software and log in, nothing is free on software.

Comment

Is the username and password I used in the forum the same with what to use at the server. And how many credits will it be required to unlock the ZTE mf190m

Comment

Hello, please am also having a challenge with my Huawei e5830s, after unlocking the device. Sometimes it's connect to other device but it does not sometimes. After connecting with a device, less than 10 to 20minutes it disconnects and does not connect again. Can anyone help to solve this, please

Comment

No idea how much or if it will be possible to unlock it at all, you haven't provided detection info of it. Sorry, we do not have solution for connection issues, this may be resolved with operator possibly. How to buy credits and get user account for software see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

Comment

Okay will screenshot the detection, and how can Nigerians who don't have any mode of payment except debit cards like visa, mastercard etc pay for the credits

Comment

If you can't buy service by any method listed in our website, then you can purchase them from our resellers, full list of them here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers , choose one, most suitable for you, and contact them.

Comment

Working...
                      X