ZTE MF90 Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF90 Indonesia

Hi, I've been trying to unlock my ZTE MF90 Indonesia with firmware B08, but I always end up with "Finished with ERROR". This result in temporary unlocked. So when the first time I started the modem after unlocked, it worked, but after I turned it off and on again, it won't work as if it has not been unlocked. There was notification "No found ports in download mode.", please help.

I am attaching the screenshot.
    Attached Files

You should monitor then device manager and make sure device is installed correctly for process to complete.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I just encountered the same error in my Windows 10 notebook. I then tried again with different laptop running Windows 7, then it was completed. Perhaps you might want to try with different computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
        You should monitor then device manager and make sure device is installed correctly for process to complete.
        I think this has something to do with the USB Composite Device driver (QHSUSB_DLOAD). I tried to install with the provided driver,but I could not install it

​​​​​​

Originally posted by shiningman View Post
        I just encountered the same error in my Windows 10 notebook. I then tried again with different laptop running Windows 7, then it was completed. Perhaps you might want to try with different computer?
        I don't think I still have access to laptop running Windows 7...will try with my friends' Win 8 notebook, though...thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          If I try to unlock it with different laptop, should I buy credit again? As in the unlocker software, the app already stated that my credit is 0

Comment

Originally posted by jxlproject View Post

If I try to unlock it with different laptop, should I buy credit again? As in the unlocker software, the app already stated that my credit is 0
            No, repeating unlock on same device with same account does not ask for new credits.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Tried with my friends' laptop with Windows 8, still unsuccessful with the same problem, could not install the QHSUSB_DLOAD driver

Comment

Working...
              X