Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MF861 (AT&T) stick - USB modem stopped working after using DC-unlocker 1.00.1430

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF861 (AT&T) stick - USB modem stopped working after using DC-unlocker 1.00.1430

MF861 - windows - modem is AT&T and it was working perfectly fine with AT&T sim card. Modem was listed in Device Manager as RDIS network adapter (or something like that).
    WIndows 10.

I wanted to dispose COM ports of USB modem so I could gain access to AT command port.

I downloaded 1.00.1430 and run the program...got the message that I need to use invalid sim card...OK, I have replaced the sim card with some European one...and unlocker detected MF861 AT&T velocity stick modem and started doing something.
    I noticed that "RDIS network adapter" disappeared from the device manager (Windows) and three other devices showed up in 'Other'.
    They were listed as "ZTE Mobile Broadband".
    Green LED changed to red and now is red regardless of sim card I use.

Now I can't go back and I am stuck with non-working modem.

Please help!
    At least let me set back the modem as it was before.

You need to install drivers for device to function via ports, to disable ports/download mode you need to detect device on dc-unlocker client and press disable diagnostic port in Unlocking tab.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks. I plugged to another machine (windows 7) and all drivers were automatically downloaded. Now I have to figure out why windows 10 could not do that.
      ...if I only can find how to change default ip address from 192.168.1.1. to anything else...but that's different topic.

Comment

Working...
      X