ZTE F160 will NOT start after unlock success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE F160 will NOT start after unlock success

After a successful network unlock of my zte f160 phone (canada, original provider was Fido) using dc unlocker, the phone will start and operate perfect with the Fido sim card in, and from the settings->security menu i can check 'network unlock' and it tells me the phone is unlocked.

but when I restart the phone with my Lucky sim card in it, it will flash the ZTE logo startup screen for several seconds, and then flash black and then repeat non stop. when I start phone with no sim card it just says "no sim card inserted" and only can make SOS call.

Here is the output from the app. I did not save the output when I unlocked it that is why you will not see the success message but it is unlocked...

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1430

Detecting phone :

selection :
    manufacturer - ZTE phones
    model - ZTE F160

Selected Applications port COM4
    Selected Diagnostics port COM5

Found Phone : ROG
    Model : _Unknown ZTE phone_
    IMEI : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [removed for security]
    Firmware : ROG_CA_P671A30V1.0.0B07-S
    Compile date / time : Nov 28 2012 11:26:25
    Chipset : Qualcomm QSC6240
    NAND Flash : HYNIX_H8BCS0SI0MBR
    User Lock Code : 0000

please note that detect phone automatically does not work. i manually enter the COM ports as shown in device manager. they are correct.

This is not the output of f160, there is another mobile connected or you have done something to your phone. Never select model or com ports manually it will never give correct data.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
    X