Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a possible unlock for M3Z Model : ZTE M26Z1Z?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a possible unlock for M3Z Model : ZTE M26Z1Z?

hello, can i make a request to unlock this modem?
    So, while using dc-unlocker without installing a software that comes with the mifi it'll show no modem detected, but when you install that m3z software there's a service running called FI_Eject.exe then use the dc-unlocker, and set to ZTE modems(only this option) it'll shows Enabling ZTE Diagnosis Port for a while then said no modem detected, does this mean that dc-unlocker able to detect it? might be a possibility to unlock this modem?

if "Enabling ZTE Diagnosis Port" message means dc-unlocker can detect it then, here's additional info:
    - if you stop that FI_Eject.exe, dc-unlocker can't detect these modem, and you need to uninstall then install it again to be able to detect the modem
    - the m3z software is inside the mifi if you turn on the mifi and connect it to your pc via usb and open windows explorer, there's a new partition called m3z and inside is the software i mention
    - if you already install that m3z software it will not show the m3z partition on windows explorer

here's a screenshot:
    m3z dc unlocker.png

ps: sorry if my english is not good

No, if the device manager does not see it, no correct ports then can't detect it either and even if it detects the device, it doesn't mean that it can unlock it. Sadly we do not support this model.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

ah i see, thank you, i'll just go buy a new one then

Comment

Working...
      X