No announcement yet.

Can't unlock MF110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone has this modem and Dc-unlocker or Vygis dongle, please contact us by live chat. Without Dc-unlocker dongle or Vygis dongle we can not read needed information.
    Last edited by Vincentas; 2010-06-22, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I have dongle and I want to help You, if somebody want try to unlock in Poland, , just contact me by PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alpex View Post
        I have dongle and I want to help You, if somebody want try to unlock in Poland, , just contact me by PM.
        If you have ZTE MF110 with FW Firmware : BD_P671A2V1.0.2B07 then please contact us by live chat from our web page. Working hours from 11 to 19 gmt+2

Comment

many people in Vietnam have this modem but can not unlock it

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
            If you have ZTE MF110 with FW Firmware : BD_P671A2V1.0.2B07 then please contact us by live chat from our web page. Working hours from 11 to 19 gmt+2
            I don't have this model at the moment but I have dongle, so if anybody in Poland has mf110 I can help to unlock by LiveChat function. I only want help in the development of software.

Comment

The thing is, not every country has more than 2 retailers of Vygis or DC-U dongles.
              And not every provider has this kind of hatred for their users like us here in VN
              So I'm trying to contact an owner of both of these devices, to aid in the unlocking process of DC-U.

Comment

Originally posted by hoan999999 View Post
                The thing is, not every country has more than 2 retailers of Vygis or DC-U dongles.
                And not every provider has this kind of hatred for their users like us here in VN
                So I'm trying to contact an owner of both of these devices, to aid in the unlocking process of DC-U.
                I tried to contact one DC Dealer in VN in order to get a Vygis but he made me confused. He said about GPG cables/points and .... something I have no idea about..... He's here.....

===================================

@alpex: really appreciated your helps....

@All with VN Vtel MF110: I really hate the Vtel dashboard in the current MF110, it's s**k, slow, error reporting is stupid (just say "error", what error ?!?!?!?). Will try to unlock this.....arrrrg !
                Last edited by Vincentas; 2010-06-24, 08:31 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Originally posted by 3GNoob View Post
                  I tried to contact one DC Dealer in VN in order to get a Vygis but he made me confused. He said about GPG cables/points and .... something I have no idea about..... He's here.....

===================================

@alpex: really appreciated your helps....

@All with VN Vtel MF110: I really hate the Vtel dashboard in the current MF110, it's s**k, slow, error reporting is stupid (just say "error", what error ?!?!?!?). Will try to unlock this.....arrrrg !
                  He made you confused cause Vygis not only be used for unlocking Usb3g but also it ***** a lot of mobilephones (so it include phone flashing cable again).
                  Last edited by Vincentas; 2010-06-24, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                    If someone has this modem and Dc-unlocker or Vygis dongle, please contact us by live chat. Without Dc-unlocker dongle or Vygis dongle we can not read needed information.
                    i had order dongle, how i can send information to you. In a week i have it.

Comment

The problem is no one kind enough give me one MF110 or Huawei E1750 new version to ******.
                      If have, pls contact me through yahoo. I will only borrow it in 2 days and contact sir Vincentas for test.

Yahoo: [email protected]
                      Best regards,
                      Last edited by Vincentas; 2010-06-25, 06:20 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=..::Thanh_gsm::..;10210]The problem is no one kind enough give me one MF110 or Huawei E1750 new version to ******.
                        If have, pls contact me through yahoo. I will only borrow it in 2 days and contact sir Vincentas for test.

Yahoo: [email protected]
                        Best regards,

Thanh oi, seems you're in HN any chance...any guy here? I'm in HCMC.

Where did you order Vygis dongle? Thanh?

Thanks....

@Vincentas: sorry for the link
                        Last edited by Vincentas; 2010-06-25, 06:21 PM.

Comment

@Thanh_GSM:It seems that you're in Hanoi. I'm in Hanoi & willing to lend you my e1750, provided you write a receipt. I'll drop by @ Thai Ha street & see what I can do.

Comment

I'm in Thai Thinh street and have MF110

Comment

Today one more MF100 can't be unlocked by DC-unlocker.

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0509

Detecting card :

selection :
                              manufacturer - ZTE modems
                              model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found modem : MF100
                              Model : ZTE MF100
                              IMEI : 35286704100xxxx
                              Firmware : BD_VNVIEP671A1V1.0.1B01
                              SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock) - with simcard inside

================================================== =================
                              Found modem : MF100
                              Model : ZTE MF100
                              IMEI : 35286704100xxxx
                              Firmware : BD_VNVIEP671A1V1.0.1B01
                              SIM Lock status : Unknown (need insert SIM) - without simcard inside
                              ================================================== =================
                              Unlocking, please wait ...

Security data error !

unlock failed !

(error code 84)
                              P/S: I'm still waiting the result for E1750 new version.

Comment

future or never

Comment

Working...
                                X