Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE K3570z

hi
    I have a Vodafone K3570-z modem, unlocked, but I want to put a generic dashboard onto it.
    I have a DC unlocker dongle, can see the modem in DC Unlocker (says its unlocked) and I see in the downloads section I can download an iso....BUT!...I can;t see any way in DC Unlocker to load an iso to the modem.
    Under Unlocking menu, I have Unlock (disabled) and "Enable Diagnostic port" is enabled. And under Flash I have Read Flash (when I try that it just says please wait then No Response

Anyone help me understand how to load that iso please?
    many thanks
    cel

You need do start dc-unlocmer software. Detect modem. Then select read dashboard. You curerent dashboard will be readed. You will be able to write it back if write dashboard fails or in does not work. After that select write dashboard. Select dashboard file you wqant to write (dashboard file to write you can download here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/open/55) and click write.
    If the written dashboard does not work, write back original dashboard.

If can not see, try to switch to Flash tab and press Detect again. Then get back to unlock.

Comment

Many thanks Vincentas.
      Its now unlocked and a new dashboard loaded...but I had to use the "Enable Diagnostic port". I loaded the new dashboard fine but now it is stuck is some sort of diagnostic mode? Autodetect in DC Unlocker works every time but under COM ports on my PC is see:
      ZTE Diagnostics Interface (COM33)
      ZTE NMEA Device (COM32)

How do I switch this back? When I insert the device into a new PC, it doesn't detect the modem, no dashboard is installed.

thanks
      cel

Comment

Originally posted by marcel808 View Post
        Many thanks Vincentas.
        Its now unlocked and a new dashboard loaded...but I had to use the "Enable Diagnostic port". I loaded the new dashboard fine but now it is stuck is some sort of diagnostic mode? Autodetect in DC Unlocker works every time but under COM ports on my PC is see:
        ZTE Diagnostics Interface (COM33)
        ZTE NMEA Device (COM32)

How do I switch this back? When I insert the device into a new PC, it doesn't detect the modem, no dashboard is installed.

thanks
        cel
        Try to detect modem and under detected modem copy AT+ZCDRUN=F and press enter. After this reconnect modem and check, if dashboard starts.

Comment

thanks for your help Vincentas.
          When I typed "AT+ZCDRUN=F", the modem sprang to life and the usb driver was installed, so I can see the CD.
          But when I install the install.exe from the CD, it installs the Join Air software....but never installs the drivers for the modem.
          After the install I am left with a modem that I can no longer detect at all; in Device Manager it doesn't show up as a modem or com port at all.
          I have 4 other modems that are stuck in the "diagnostics port" state.
          Is there maybe another command I can type in to get the drivers to load?

many thanks
          cel

Comment

Well I thought I'd made some progress. I clicked on the virtual drive and selected Eject. After a few seconds it started to reload all the drivers, but its missing some.

Comment

I should added, if I put the device back into the original pc (with the original drivers already installed), straight away it detects the CD but nothing more.
              If I eject the virtual CD on that machine, the driver are already installed and the device comes to life fine.
              Somehow the device either no longer has the devices on it, or it isn't willing to auto install them.

Comment

Then you can write original dashboard back. Or to try find drivers.

Comment

cant enable unlock button

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0557

Code:
                  Detecting card :

selection :
                  manufacturer - ZTE modems
                  model - K3570-Z

Found modem         : K3570-Z
                  Model               : K3570-Z
                  IMEI                : 359592032145404
                  Firmware            : BD_P680A8V1.0.0B03
                  Compile date / time : Jun 08 2010 09:30:53
                  SIM Lock status     : unknown(read failed)
                  -----
                  tried this command AT+ZCDRUN=F
                  it returns..
                  Code:
                  AT+ZCDRUN=F

exit download mode result(0:FAIL 1:SUCCESS):1
                  OK
                  any guidelines for me ???

Comment

If modem is detected with not original sim inserted, then most of all modem is unlocked.

Comment

Dear Marcel,

I have made a working version of ZTE Join AIR dashboard for K3570-Z Vodafone India datacard.

I have modifiy the existing ZTE automated installer & have inserted the original
                      WHQL certified driver (Digitally Signed driver from Microsoft) into it.

I have tested the same on Windows XP & Windows 7 as well.

It is 100% working.

Kindly reply If you still need the 100% working ZTE JoinAir Dashboard.

thanks & take care.

Also I mess up my original backup of my K3570-Z Dashboard. can anyone please share the original dashboard (ZTEMODEM.ISO) please.

Thank you.

Comment

k3570z in windows7

hi
                        i am looking for a joinair dashboard to work with windows7 i am using a k3570z dongle can u pls upload the file

thanks
                        razmi hassan

Comment

Originally posted by razmi View Post
                          hi
                          i am looking for a joinair dashboard to work with windows7 i am using a k3570z dongle can u pls upload the file

thanks
                          razmi hassan
                          I send you PM, Check PM

Comment

Dear Friends,

I have made this customized ZTEMODEM.ISO specially for ZTE K3570-Z dongle.

I have inserted the digitally signed driver into the automated installer. So the installer will automatically take care of everything.

i have spend two days continuously for doing this customization on the Installshield installer.

Please download the same from the below location.
                            Code:
                            http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LKMXQ0I7
                            or
                            http://www.sendspace.com/file/5qufh3
                            or
                            http://hotfile.com/dl/88159981/df0f8a6/ZTEMODEM_K3570-Z_Working.rar.html
                            I have tested on the Windows XP , Windows Vista & Windows 7.

Don't forgot to say thanks if you like it.
                            Let me know if you have any problem to install it.

Please share the original dashboard, As i need it for further customization.

thanks to DC-Unlocker forum and all members.

Comment

Thank you Razmi for sharing the original dashboard and your feedback for windows 7.

Kindly use the below method to install the dashboard on windows 7

1. Plug the Dongle
                              2. Browse the virtual cd drive which is the K3570-Z dongle drive,
                              3. Go to "Windows" folder & Right click on "Install.exe" file
                              4. Go to "Properties" & Click on "Compatibility" tab,
                              5. Click on the checkbox called "Run this program in Compatibility mode"
                              6. Now select "Windows XP SP2" from the drop down list.
                              7. Then Click on "Apply" & "OK" button
                              8. Now again right click on the file "Install.exe"
                              9. Now Select "Run as Administrator" to install the Dashboard.

By doing this it will automatically eject the Dongle CD drive & install the dongle drivers as well.
                              See the below steps for Windows 7 installation.

Kindly share the result.
                              I will also try to modify the Installer again for fixing up the windows 7 installation issue and share the same to all of you.

Thanks to all friends and DC-unlocker forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X