ZTE MF190 debranding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF190 debranding

i need urgent debrandet firmware for this model i tried with the file in support but it didnt start so i flashed orginal firmware back. the modem is unlocked but with o2 software i cannot make a connection
    best regards

Try to use this software: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/ZTE/Software

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      hi friend thanks for reply
      but my problem is if i insert the modem it doesnt show the files and it doesnt show the virtual cdrom. i tried at+zcdrun=9 or at+zcdrun=f but not succeeded
      i want to flash it with an unbranded software so that it start automatically and install the software itself

Comment

Originally posted by darkeye View Post
        hi friend thanks for reply
        but my problem is if i insert the modem it doesnt show the files and it doesnt show the virtual cdrom. i tried at+zcdrun=9 or at+zcdrun=f but not succeeded
        i want to flash it with an unbranded software so that it start automatically and install the software itself
        Then you should check for other dashboard file. Or use the software that link I gave you before.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
          Then you should check for other dashboard file. Or use the software that link I gave you before.
          how to change only the software inside. i got it work with zte join air software.i want to insert this software instead of o2 software any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by darkeye View Post
            how to change only the software inside. i got it work with zte join air software.i want to insert this software instead of o2 software any advice?
            You can try to do it by using dc-unlocker:
            You need do start dc-unlocmer software. Detect modem. Then select read dashboard. You curerent dashboard will be readed. You will be able to write it back if write dashboard fails or in does not work. After that select write dashboard. Select dashboard file you wqant to write (dashboard file to write you can download here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/open/55) and click write.
            If the written dashboard does not work, write back original dashboard.

But I am not sure if the dashboard we have will work with your modem.

Comment

sir i have a mf 190 modem to unlock but it not detected by dc-unlocker plz help.

Comment

Originally posted by deba-baya View Post
                sir i have a mf 190 modem to unlock but it not detected by dc-unlocker plz help.
                Make sure drivers are installed.
                Use latest DC-Unlocker client software.
                Use Autodetect.
                Make sure modem is not connected to internet.
                Make sure modems connection software is turned off.
                Try restarting your computer.
                Try other computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
                  Make sure drivers are installed.
                  Use latest DC-Unlocker client software.
                  Use Autodetect.
                  Make sure modem is not connected to internet.
                  Make sure modems connection software is turned off.
                  Try restarting your computer.
                  Try other computer.
                  I already did this but no to avail... i want to change the official dashboard of Smartbro. i want also to erase the dashboard in the internal drive of modem and change it to Air.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime4i View Post
                    I already did this but no to avail... i want to change the official dashboard of Smartbro. i want also to erase the dashboard in the internal drive of modem and change it to Air.
                    Then try to detect on other computer, try to use enabnle diagnostic port function, then to detect again.
                    How to write dashboard you can check in my previous posts in this thread.

Comment

@Vincentas: can I Unlock my ZTE MF190 SmartBro Philippines using DC-Unlocker with 7 credits? i would like to verify this before ill purchase credit. thanks

Comment

I successfully debranded my ZTE MF190...

BUT, i cannot use it to my Mobile Wireless Router -- -D-Link DIR-412

Comment

Update: i just swap SIm to Globe Network, and switch back to Smartbro Philippines, Viola! I can now use it to my D-Link DIR-412 Thanks DC-Unlocker!

Comment

Help regarding MF190

Hi
                            I am a DC Unlocker Dongle user and I am facing some issues with ZTE MF190
                            the device didn't switched to 3G mode so I flashed it with Movistar firmware available on DC-Files.com but after doing so DC-Unlocker states Invalid SIM lock data with any SIM inside it even the sim it was locked to no longer works.

I tried to check the state without any SIM it states UNLOCKED
                            but with any SIM inserted to it it states Invalid SIM Lock Data

I also tried some AT commands via DC-Unlocker

AT+ZSEC? returned

+ZSEC 1,0

while AT+ZNCK? returned

any help to get SIM working in it again is highly appreciated
                            Regards

Comment

Originally posted by mattcool View Post
                              Hi
                              I am a DC Unlocker Dongle user and I am facing some issues with ZTE MF190
                              the device didn't switched to 3G mode so I flashed it with Movistar firmware available on DC-Files.com but after doing so DC-Unlocker states Invalid SIM lock data with any SIM inside it even the sim it was locked to no longer works.

I tried to check the state without any SIM it states UNLOCKED
                              but with any SIM inserted to it it states Invalid SIM Lock Data

I also tried some AT commands via DC-Unlocker

AT+ZSEC? returned

+ZSEC 1,0

while AT+ZNCK? returned

any help to get SIM working in it again is highly appreciated
                              Regards
                              Sorry, dc-unlocker can not help with modems damaged by upgrade or unlock by other tools.

Comment

Working...
                              X