Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlock solution for ZTE MF60

Hello!

Are you working on an unlocking solution for a ZTE MF60 wireless lan router? I have on from Orange Austria!

Best wishes

Stefan

Could you try to detect it by dc-unlocker? Copy here what is detected.
    If you will be able to detect it, I think we will be able to unlock it.

Comment

Hello!

I got the following info:

Found modem : MF60
      Model : Unknown ZTE modem
      IMEI : xxxxxxxxxxxx032
      Firmware : BD_ORAATMF60V1.0.0B03
      Compile date / time : Sep 9 2011 13:18:28
      Chipset : Qualcomm
      SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)

After starting the ZTE-Software, it wants a 16-digit-unlock-code. I deleted parts of the imei

Best wishes

Stefan

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan_Handy View Post
        Hello!

I got the following info:

Found modem : MF60
        Model : Unknown ZTE modem
        IMEI : xxxxxxxxxxxx032
        Firmware : BD_ORAATMF60V1.0.0B03
        Compile date / time : Sep 9 2011 13:18:28
        Chipset : Qualcomm
        SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)

After starting the ZTE-Software, it wants a 16-digit-unlock-code. I deleted parts of the imei

Best wishes

Stefan
        Could you try to unlock it as it is detected now?

Comment

Hello!

It worked perfect!

Thank you!

Best wishes

Stefan Steiger

Comment

Help

I would like to remove simlock from ZTE MF60 but when connected to PC does not install the drivers. Can someone help me where can I find my driver for ZTE MF60. I bought the modem in the Swedish network tele2/comviq. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pablo74 View Post
              I would like to remove simlock from ZTE MF60 but when connected to PC does not install the drivers. Can someone help me where can I find my driver for ZTE MF60. I bought the modem in the Swedish network tele2/comviq. thanks
              There are some problems with some of MF60 modem models. They appear to computer only as "SD Card Reader" or "USB mass storage". Sorry, but we do not know what could be the solution, but you will not be able to detect it and unlock until it will not appear as a modem.
              Also, we do not have any driers for these modem models.

Comment

Connecting a ZTE MF60 to DC-unlocker

Hi

Do I have to connect ZTE MF60 to my laptop with a USB cable so that DC-unlocker can see it?

Comment

Originally posted by 321eod View Post
                  Hi

Do I have to connect ZTE MF60 to my laptop with a USB cable so that DC-unlocker can see it?
                  Try both with USB cable and with LAN cable.

Comment

Originally posted by 321eod View Post
                    Hi

Yes, need to connect by usb. Dc-unlocker can detect some other routers by lan cable, but this device does not have LAN port.

Comment

Originally posted by pablo74 View Post
                      I also want to know how to unlock the Comviq (Tele2) ZTE MF60 device.

I don't like how they have disabled the SD card function and restricted SMS at 192.168.0.1.

Is there any solution to rewrite the dashboard to standard?

Screenshot:

Please delete my first post

Comment

And this is a screenshot of the page with hidden inputform when trying to unlock it using a SIM-card from another operator:

Comment

my MF60 a bit weird... the battery indicator is missing, what happen? and now i can't connect using USB anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by subz3ro View Post
                            my MF60 a bit weird... the battery indicator is missing, what happen? and now i can't connect using USB anymore...
                            Maybe you tried to enable diagnostic port by dc-unlocker for this modem?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                              Maybe you tried to enable diagnostic port by dc-unlocker for this modem?
                              already done... actually this happen (battery indicator gone) after i enable the diagnostic port function...

Comment

Working...
                              X