ZTE MF60 and iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF60 and iPhone

I have a MF60 and it works fine with usb or wireless computer, but when i connect my iphone it dont work proprely, the internet is to slow and only works fine if i do, for example, a backup of the iphone, if there are transfers in intranet the internet on iphone works fine, if dont it dont work, or work like a turtle
    it only appen on iphone, and i think my nokia n81 works slow to when connected to the zte mf60, psp, wii, computers works fine, i tried with and without security, all channels and still didnt resolve the problem.
    I hope someone can help me with this, and sorry for my english...

my carrier is Optimus from Portugal, i see another user on other side with the same problem and i think it as as android phone.

Thanks.

Is there a way to put original software/firmware on this because i think the problem is on carrier software and not of the MF60, i dont need to unlock this device but if i need to do that ill do it.
    I buy this to have internet on phone and laptop without the need of have the principal computer runing but its impossible on the phone...

Thanks.

Comment

The option I can provide you is to force the device to use WCDMA on the NV firmware level. This option is risky by the way. PM me if you need the details. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by peter_betos View Post
        The option I can provide you is to force the device to use WCDMA on the NV firmware level. This option is risky by the way. PM me if you need the details. Thanks.
        yes i need help on that, how can i do that? and why is risky?

Comment

Is there a way To input a code or something like that To unlock mobile because my carrier software is blocking the phones To connect properly on mf60?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBMA View Post
            yes i need help on that, how can i do that? and why is risky?
            It's risky because it will be permanent on the device once set. I'll give the instructions on Monday.

Comment

Anyone please

Is there a way that i can put original zte software/firmware on this?
              its unlocked btw.

Comment

Working...
              X