20x O2 Sierra Wireless Compass 885 USB Broadband Dongle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20x O2 Sierra Wireless Compass 885 USB Broadband Dongle

Hi all, for sale are 20 o2 sierra wireless compass 885 USB Broadband dongles, which retail for almost a £100 on expansys! They all come sim free, and can be unlocked for a small fee, or through calling o2, or buy paying a small fee to dc unlocker These are known for being one of the fastest usb dongles available on the market, with download speeds of up to 7.2mb

I have 10 available for £27.50 which come in the original packaging, along with a luxury carry case, a usb extension wire, and a quick start guide. The condition of these is as new.

There are 10 available for £20 which do not come in the original packaging, but are completely unused.

All come sim-free, just waiting for a sim to be popped in and used instantly! Absolute bargain to be had! I am willing to sell in bulk as well as just 1 per person!

Postage and Packing will be £3.50 per item, if buying in bulk email or call me and we can discuss prices. Please be aware that these are o2 dongles. Alternatively, if you're willing to travel to Ilford Station the item can be picked up. Good luck
Working...
X