Where to buy original unlocked Huawei modems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy original unlocked Huawei modems

I'm looking to find a place to buy unbranded Huawei modems(without any logo painted...). So far I couldn't.
    Ideally would be for E156, E160 or E169 over European Union.

I understand that they will be significantly more expensive than unlocking them, but I would like at least a idea of the original price.

Regards

re:

Originally posted by nunojpg View Post
    I'm looking to find a place to buy unbranded Huawei modems(without any logo painted...). So far I couldn't.

I understand that they will be significantly more expensive than unlocking them, but I would like at least a idea of the original price.

Regards
    you need to look up huawei dealer in your country and make contract with them.From what I know you need to buy a lot from them in order to make a contract.
    As an option there are modems on the internet that were "lost" during transport and usually they are cheaper than from huawei.

Comment

Originally posted by nunojpg View Post

Regards
      yes contact me on my mail id [email protected]

Comment

Hi,
        i have huawei e5830
        they are simfree so no network logo
        £200 each.
        or novotel mobile wifi
        £275 each.

Comment

You need to look Huawei distributor in your country and make a contract with them.From know you need to buy many of them to conclude a contract. Optional modems do on the Internet that is "lost" in transit and are generally cheaper than Huawei. So far, I could not. Ideally, the E156, E160 or E169 in the European Union. I understand that it will be much more expensive than release them, but I'd like to at least an idea of the original price.

Comment

Original Huawei Modems

Hi

We are an official distributor for Huawei products. We can offer you a full range of modems, routers, tablets and handsets.

Please contact us via our webpage www.livewiretelecom.com for more details.

Regards

Livewire Telecom Limited
            Livewire Telecom Limited has 20 years of experience in the industry. At Livewire Telecom Limited, we have expert teams to assist distribution.

Comment

Hello

We are an official distributor for Huawei and ZTE products. We can offer you a full range of modems, routers, tablets and handsets.

Please contact us via our webpage www.livewiretelecom.com for more details.

Regards

Livewire Telecom Limited
              Livewire Telecom Limited has 20 years of experience in the industry. At Livewire Telecom Limited, we have expert teams to assist distribution.

Comment

Working...
              X