No announcement yet.

Error connecting server!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No blocks on your account or ip address that you have provided.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Ok, the adapter settings are done and apparently, you saw my ip to unblock my account. But it still does not work... what to do now?

Comment

Originally posted by blabla View Post
        Ok, the adapter settings are done and apparently, you saw my ip to unblock my account. But it still does not work... what to do now?
        Now you should check if firewall or antivirus software is not blocking your connection. Also you can not connect via proxy or from VPN in which case connection will always end up in an error. Otherwise you should try to unlock device by using different connection to internet method or unlock it from different computer/place if possible.

Comment

The unlocker is set as exception in the firewall, Antivirus programm is off. I changed from WiFi connection to LAN, but it doesn't change a thing. I still get the "error connecting to server" when going on "Server" and "error 62" when trying to unlock without checking the account under "server" first.
          What can I do?

Comment

The unlocker is set as exception in the firewall, Antivirus programm is off. I changed from WiFi connection to LAN, but it doesn't change a thing. I still get the "error connecting to server" when going on "Server" and "error 62" when trying to unlock without checking the account under "server" first.
            What can I do?
            You must check log in first before unlocking...

Comment

I know. That's what I am doing. But I always get "Error connecting to server"

Comment

I know. That's what I am doing. But I always get "Error connecting to server"
                Then problem is in one of the previosuly mentioned reasons.

Comment

I double checked everything. Apparently, your program is not able to unlock it. Could you please pay back the money I payed for credits? It was 7 credits. If you need the data of my bank account, tell me. Thanks

Comment

I double checked everything. Apparently, your program is not able to unlock it. Could you please pay back the money I payed for credits? It was 7 credits. If you need the data of my bank account, tell me. Thanks
                    Payment has been refunded already.

Comment

That is nice to hear. I would have liked to thank you, but unfortunately, the refund has not arrived, yet.

Comment

Refund always comes back to account it was payed from.

Comment

What do I do? Trying to unlock your phone, the program gives me an error with the server. Huawei u8230 phone. Username: Den19881990. I am a new user.

Comment

Originally posted by Den19881990 View Post
                            What do I do? Trying to unlock your phone, the program gives me an error with the server. Huawei u8230 phone. Username: Den19881990. I am a new user.
                            You can not connect to server because you do not have valid username and password. Correct username and password to use software you will receive after buy credits. Credits you can buy here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy

Comment

Working...
                            X