Error Code 62 - Huawei E5776

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newps View Post
    I have internet connectivity until the device is plugged in. As soon as I do that, connectivity goes. The device's connection is at the bottom of the list in adapter bindings. I have tried using wifi and ethernet to connect.

Should I have the original sim card, a different network's sim card or no sim card in at the time of trying to unlock?
    There should be a different network's sim card inside the device. If you are sure that devices connection is on the bottom of the binding list and all others are above then try to check these settings:
    control panel > network and internet > network connections > Right click on your device connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IP) > Properties > Advanced > IP settings > Uncheck "Automatic metric". Set Interface metric as "200". OK > OK > OK
    It might resolve this problem otherwise you should check unlock procedure from another computer if possible as it might be related to settings which we are not aware of.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

It worked. The problems seems to have been the Automatic Metric setting. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Newps View Post
        It worked. The problems seems to have been the Automatic Metric setting. Thanks.
        Great, thank you for this feedback.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X