X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by mixalhadas View Post
    I have put the dual sim check. But it has sent out and error message saying that dual Sim repair is not available for this model
    Means not possible to enable on this platform.

Leave a comment:

• mixalhadas
    replied
    I have put the dual sim check. But it has sent out and error message saying that dual Sim repair is not available for this model

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    I have flashed pra-lx1. I think that pra lx1 EU supports dual sim
    I assume you have put a check mark on hcu for dual sim repair too then?

Leave a comment:

• mixalhadas
    replied
    I have flashed pra-lx1. I think that pra lx1 EU supports dual sim

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Hi, sorry to bother again Valdemaras. I have aquire some credits and I have done the model/country/vendor repair and installed stock firmware for this repair. Still I'm unable to use dual sim. Can you help me?
    Which stock firmware, because only l21 support dual as far as i know.

Leave a comment:

• mixalhadas
    replied
    Hi, sorry to bother again Valdemaras. I have aquire some credits and I have done the model/country/vendor repair and installed stock firmware for this repair. Still I'm unable to use dual sim. Can you help me?

Leave a comment:

• Johnc0_7
    replied
    can you please add honor 9 lite LLD-AL10 8.0.0.178(C00) to LLD-L31 Chinese to UK any help would be appriciated

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Thank you, I thought that I could use dc unlocker codes to get it by reading (with Android 7 emui 5).
    But once again, do I need to unlock the bootloader to successfully execute the process you've described before (You can convert your mobile on HCU by repairing it's model/country/vendor and then flashing with full stock rom files matching your repair details.)
    Thank you for your time.
    No, bootloader unlock is not necessary for it.

Leave a comment:

• mixalhadas
    replied
    Thank you, I thought that I could use dc unlocker codes to get it by reading (with Android 7 emui 5).
    But once again, do I need to unlock the bootloader to successfully execute the process you've described before (You can convert your mobile on HCU by repairing it's model/country/vendor and then flashing with full stock rom files matching your repair details.)
    Thank you for your time.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Since I have recently aquire this Pra-lx1, I'm not able to get my bootloader unlock code from huawei. Do I neet to root/unlock bootloader to make all the process your describing?
    May only order bootloader code by imei for this mobile: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ootloadercodes

Leave a comment:

• mixalhadas
    replied
    Since I have recently aquire this Pra-lx1, I'm not able to get my bootloader unlock code from huawei. Do I neet to root/unlock bootloader to make all the process your describing?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Can you add the download files for the p8 lite 2017? Or explain me how to get them and consequently use them to convert my Pra-lx1 to dual sim unbranded europe version.
    You can convert your mobile on HCU by repairing it's model/country/vendor and then flashing with full stock rom files matching your repair details.

Leave a comment:

• mixalhadas
    replied
    Can you add the download files for the p8 lite 2017? Or explain me how to get them and consequently use them to convert my Pra-lx1 to dual sim unbranded europe version.

Leave a comment:

• xiaoshen
    replied
    BLA-AL00 8.1.0.350 thanks

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by Mohsin-* View Post
    Possible Convert BND-AL10 ?
    At the moment no.

Leave a comment:

Working...