This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valdemaras
    started a topic DC-Huawei Converter (beta)

DC-Huawei Converter (beta)

DC Huawei Converter (beta) v 0.9.17

DC-unlocker presents new tool (currently in beta) for converting phone's region. (for example from NXT-AL10 to NXT-L29 etc.) without root, twrp or bootloader unlock.

✔ Tool Download HERE

Tool is currently free to use.
    Only the following phones are supported at the moment, but feel free to request other HiSilicon phones:

Mate 10
    Mate 9 Pro
    Mate 9
    Mate 8
    Mate 7
    P10
    P9

User guide

➤ Before proceeding make sure your computer has HiSuite installed. It will be necessary for drivers. (HiSuite software itself should be closed during whole process).

➤ After launching the tool read the startup message.

➤ Connect phone to PC and Enable manufacture mode on your phone by entering *#*#2846579#*#* in it's dialpad. Make sure to accept connection if phone shows authorization request box on it's screen - without it phone may be not detected on the tool.

➤ On DC Huawei Converter press "Download convert files" and download one of the available files for your phone model.
    After file is downloaded select it under "Update file" field, it will take some time for software to read the file.

➤ Now you can start conversion by pressing "Program phone" button.

After conversion completes, phone restarts/resets.
    Last edited by Valdemaras; 2018-07-30, 09:13 AM.

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by ninjaef View Post
    Thank you for all your efforts. I own a Mate 20 X and happy to help - I'm a programmer in Aerospace - but I just wanted a quick fix to region change this EVR-L00 (china) to EVR-L29 (global). Downloaded your HCU link on Windows 10 here but Windows defender is detecting a virus and removing HCU.EXE ??
    You should first check supported models, you won;t find your mobile in it.

Leave a comment:

• ninjaef
    replied
    Thank you for all your efforts. I own a Mate 20 X and happy to help - I'm a programmer in Aerospace - but I just wanted a quick fix to region change this EVR-L00 (china) to EVR-L29 (global). Downloaded your HCU link on Windows 10 here but Windows defender is detecting a virus and removing HCU.EXE ??

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by biskra View Post
    hello
    can you please add huawei p9 plus vie-al10, i want to converte it to european formware, is it possible please?
    Use HCU, repair model/country/vendor, then can flash matching full stock rom.

Leave a comment:

• biskra
    replied
    hello
    can you please add huawei p9 plus vie-al10, i want to converte it to european formware, is it possible please?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Use HCU, repair model/country/vendor and use firmware matching the details.

Leave a comment:

• smtel
    replied
    Hello! Need Convert Package EVA-L19C10 {from EVA-DL00C17 (unicom/cn) to EVA-L19C10 (hw/ru)} if it possible.

Leave a comment:

• agilum
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

If it's on android 7 can repair model/country/vendor on hcu and then flash full stock rom matching that data.
    Itís android 8. boot loader locked. Your DC- converter beta canít do VTR from C02 to C432 ?

rgds

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by agilum View Post
    Hi,

Can Dc-converter be used to convert from VTR-L09 C03 to C432 ( rebrand from vodafone to EU version )? if so what firmware to use in dc- converter ?

rgds
    If it's on android 7 can repair model/country/vendor on hcu and then flash full stock rom matching that data.

Leave a comment:

• agilum
    replied
    Hi,

Can Dc-converter be used to convert from VTR-L09 C03 to C432 ( rebrand from vodafone to EU version )? if so what firmware to use in dc- converter ?

rgds

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by mixalhadas View Post
    I have put the dual sim check. But it has sent out and error message saying that dual Sim repair is not available for this model
    Means not possible to enable on this platform.

Leave a comment:

• mixalhadas
    replied
    I have put the dual sim check. But it has sent out and error message saying that dual Sim repair is not available for this model

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    I have flashed pra-lx1. I think that pra lx1 EU supports dual sim
    I assume you have put a check mark on hcu for dual sim repair too then?

Leave a comment:

• mixalhadas
    replied
    I have flashed pra-lx1. I think that pra lx1 EU supports dual sim

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Hi, sorry to bother again Valdemaras. I have aquire some credits and I have done the model/country/vendor repair and installed stock firmware for this repair. Still I'm unable to use dual sim. Can you help me?
    Which stock firmware, because only l21 support dual as far as i know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X