Leave a comment:

• nomone
    replied
    Does this work on Mate 10 Pro emui 9.1?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello again and I'd like to thank you for creating such a BEAUTIFUL TOOL thanks for your hard work and actually when I flash it the first time I did it wrong from fastboot directly ( for the rest of you DON'T DO THAT YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE LIKE I DID).
    ​​​​Just follow the instructions and don't do anything else.....I did two of my Mate 8 from AL10 to L29 and DL00 to L29 and excellent thanks again to DC team
    Great news, thank you for feedback.

Leave a comment:

• pfilov@abv.bg
    replied
    Hello again and I'd like to thank you for creating such a BEAUTIFUL TOOL thanks for your hard work and actually when I flash it the first time I did it wrong from fastboot directly ( for the rest of you DON'T DO THAT YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE LIKE I DID).
    ​​​​Just follow the instructions and don't do anything else.....I did two of my Mate 8 from AL10 to L29 and DL00 to L29 and excellent thanks again to DC team

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello I just used the convertor tool on my mate 8 from AL10 to L29 ... Phone booted ok just a question after this conversation the model in the about phone stays the same or it supposed to change to L29?
    Depends on which line.

Leave a comment:

• pfilov@abv.bg
    replied
    Hello I just used the convertor tool on my mate 8 from AL10 to L29 ... Phone booted ok just a question after this conversation the model in the about phone stays the same or it supposed to change to L29?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by ninjaef View Post
    Thank you for all your efforts. I own a Mate 20 X and happy to help - I'm a programmer in Aerospace - but I just wanted a quick fix to region change this EVR-L00 (china) to EVR-L29 (global). Downloaded your HCU link on Windows 10 here but Windows defender is detecting a virus and removing HCU.EXE ??
    You should first check supported models, you won;t find your mobile in it.

Leave a comment:

• ninjaef
    replied
    Thank you for all your efforts. I own a Mate 20 X and happy to help - I'm a programmer in Aerospace - but I just wanted a quick fix to region change this EVR-L00 (china) to EVR-L29 (global). Downloaded your HCU link on Windows 10 here but Windows defender is detecting a virus and removing HCU.EXE ??

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by biskra View Post
    hello
    can you please add huawei p9 plus vie-al10, i want to converte it to european formware, is it possible please?
    Use HCU, repair model/country/vendor, then can flash matching full stock rom.

Leave a comment:

• biskra
    replied
    hello
    can you please add huawei p9 plus vie-al10, i want to converte it to european formware, is it possible please?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Use HCU, repair model/country/vendor and use firmware matching the details.

Leave a comment:

• smtel
    replied
    Hello! Need Convert Package EVA-L19C10 {from EVA-DL00C17 (unicom/cn) to EVA-L19C10 (hw/ru)} if it possible.

Leave a comment:

• agilum
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

If it's on android 7 can repair model/country/vendor on hcu and then flash full stock rom matching that data.
    It’s android 8. boot loader locked. Your DC- converter beta can’t do VTR from C02 to C432 ?

rgds

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by agilum View Post
    Hi,

Can Dc-converter be used to convert from VTR-L09 C03 to C432 ( rebrand from vodafone to EU version )? if so what firmware to use in dc- converter ?

rgds
    If it's on android 7 can repair model/country/vendor on hcu and then flash full stock rom matching that data.

Leave a comment:

• agilum
    replied
    Hi,

Can Dc-converter be used to convert from VTR-L09 C03 to C432 ( rebrand from vodafone to EU version )? if so what firmware to use in dc- converter ?

rgds

Leave a comment:

Working...
X