Clear All

• Mohsin-*
    replied
    Possible Convert BND-AL10 ?

Leave a comment:

• oanewman
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-no-service-repair this should put you on the right track.
    This worked like a charm, thanks. I just have one last problem that I need sorted. The phone now shows model in the about screen as "unknown". I have searched around the internet but nothing. Seems I'm the first to have this problem.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by yehia View Post
    thanks Thanks. I'll give that a go. Does it matter which full stock ROM I use
    It sure does.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by hallo View Post
    Any chance for convert file on Maimang 6 RNE-AL00? These one is on RNE-AL00 8.0.0.356(C00Patch01). Thank's.
    At the moment no.

Leave a comment:

• purnah
    replied
    Originally posted by purnah View Post
    Over the rest of the day I'll see if it is working as usual.
    Happy to report that all services on the phone appear to be working normally. Well worth the upgrade. After flashing the C432 B390 ROM, it picked up a couple of updates taking it to B391 and then B395.

Leave a comment:

• yehia
    replied
    thanks Thanks. I'll give that a go. Does it matter which full stock ROM I use

Leave a comment:

• hallo
    replied
    Any chance for convert file on Maimang 6 RNE-AL00? These one is on RNE-AL00 8.0.0.356(C00Patch01). Thank's.

Leave a comment:

• oanewman
    replied

https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-no-service-repair this should put you on the right track.
    Worked like a charm, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• purnah
    replied

Can I use the one I was aiming at anyway C432 B390
    I tried an EU C432 B390 with the EU customisation ROM. The process took just a few minutes and the phone rebooted into EMUI 5.0 Android 7.0 - so better than expected. Thanks for that. Over the rest of the day I'll see if it is working as usual.

Leave a comment:

• purnah
    replied

You need to do method 1 or method 2 from dc-phoenix most likely
    Thanks. I'll give that a go. Does it matter which full stock ROM I use? Can I use the one I was aiming at anyway C432 B390, or does it have to match the original ROM which was on the phone?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    I have an EVA L09 on C900 B166 (and so not getting any updates) and tried the converter tool to change to C432 B390. The conversion process gets stuck on Writing file 23 of 27: System (overall progress 25%, and progress for System file at 22%). It eventually times out.

I can still access eRecovery and fastboot. eRecovery fails on looking for packages. With fastboot I can run DC converter again, but get the same result.

Can you recommend a next step?
    You need to do method 1 or method 2 from dc-phoenix most likely: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by oanewman View Post
    I really need some help. I flashed my NXT-L09 with the NXT-AL10 board software after I had some issues where the phone would not boot. But now after putting back the factory default firmware
    there is no signal. Keeps saying "No Service". I have no idea where to go from here.

Leave a comment:

• purnah
    replied
    I have an EVA L09 on C900 B166 (and so not getting any updates) and tried the converter tool to change to C432 B390. The conversion process gets stuck on Writing file 23 of 27: System (overall progress 25%, and progress for System file at 22%). It eventually times out.

I can still access eRecovery and fastboot. eRecovery fails on looking for packages. With fastboot I can run DC converter again, but get the same result.

Can you recommend a next step?

Leave a comment:

• oanewman
    replied
    I really need some help. I flashed my NXT-L09 with the NXT-AL10 board software after I had some issues where the phone would not boot. But now after putting back the factory default firmware
    there is no signal. Keeps saying "No Service". I have no idea where to go from here.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by oanewman View Post

Can you please please assist with this.
    No sorry, we do not have assistance for this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X