HCU locked to PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCU locked to PC

Bought the 72h package to unlock the bootloader of a MediaPad M5. Downloaded and installed HCU - the software told me i have to activate or set a software testpoint. To set the software testpoint i downloaded DCPhoenix. After running it on a Win11 notebook i realized that it keeps freezing at "searching for devices" (or similar - there already exists a thread about this on this forum). Then I tried to run it on a Win 10 Notebook, got the message "locked to other PC". After some searching i found out, that it is locked 48h to the PC it was first installed. Okay i thought. Then i'll wait 48h - 24h should be enough for this task

Well after 48h it worked and the software testpoint got activated!!!! YEAAAH! then i tried to start HCU on the Win10 PC and.... it failed with "Runtime error 216 on address 0xXXXXXXX") - back to the Win11 PC - started HCU again and it ran without problems, but when i check my account it kept saying "locked to other PC".... so i am stuck now.

Could you please delete the lock for user carnivore666 ?

Thanks in advance and merry christmas.

Hello, PC lock removed, license extended for 1 day.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks, i renewed my licence for 72h since you guys where on holiday. Now everythings fine and i am 20€ poorer Nevertheless: Happy new year.

Comment

Working...
      X