HCU locked to PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCU locked to PC

Bought the 72h package to unlock the bootloader of a MediaPad M5. Downloaded and installed HCU - the software told me i have to activate or set a software testpoint. To set the software testpoint i downloaded DCPhoenix. After running it on a Win11 notebook i realized that it keeps freezing at "searching for devices" (or similar - there already exists a thread about this on this forum). Then I tried to run it on a Win 10 Notebook, got the message "locked to other PC". After some searching i found out, that it is locked 48h to the PC it was first installed. Okay i thought. Then i'll wait 48h - 24h should be enough for this task

Well after 48h it worked and the software testpoint got activated!!!! YEAAAH! then i tried to start HCU on the Win10 PC and.... it failed with "Runtime error 216 on address 0xXXXXXXX") - back to the Win11 PC - started HCU again and it ran without problems, but when i check my account it kept saying "locked to other PC".... so i am stuck now.

Could you please delete the lock for user carnivore666 ?

Thanks in advance and merry christmas.

Hello, PC lock removed, license extended for 1 day.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks, i renewed my licence for 72h since you guys where on holiday. Now everythings fine and i am 20€ poorer Nevertheless: Happy new year.

Comment

Hi, I also want to unlock my account because of the same reasons, my account is valdrax

Comment

Originally posted by valdrax View Post
          Hi, I also want to unlock my account because of the same reasons, my account is valdrax
          PC lock now removed. Next time will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

Working...
          X