test fail! operation timeout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test fail! operation timeout

I cannot login for the life of me, and support says it's all good on their end. I just bought 29 credits and now can't access them!

Please provide log from software.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Please provide log from software.
      Check account status

2023.07.23 00:35:00.287 Start testing servers...
      2023.07.23 00:35:05.315 Servers test finished!
      2023.07.23 00:35:05.318 Test fail!

Operation timeout

Comment

Originally posted by bswavey View Post

Check account status

2023.07.23 00:35:00.287 Start testing servers...
        2023.07.23 00:35:05.315 Servers test finished!
        2023.07.23 00:35:05.318 Test fail!

Operation timeout
        What is your username?

Comment

What is your username?
          username is bswavey

Comment

username is bswavey
            No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock.​

Comment

I have done ALL of that, and even tried logging in from a different computer using different internet (completely bypassing my modem/router). I have NEVER had this problem using DC Unlocker in the past. What else can I try? Do I need to have a modem (the one I'm using the software on) hooked up to log in? I have zero antivirus software on any computer (other than Microsoft's built-in).

Comment

I have done ALL of that, and even tried logging in from a different computer using different internet (completely bypassing my modem/router). I have NEVER had this problem using DC Unlocker in the past. What else can I try? Do I need to have a modem (the one I'm using the software on) hooked up to log in? I have zero antivirus software on any computer (other than Microsoft's built-in).
                Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. This may cause the problem too.

Comment

Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. This may cause the problem too.
                  I'm using none of that. I would like a refund, as I have no access to my credits now. They are stuck behind a login I can't access!

Comment

I'm using none of that. I would like a refund, as I have no access to my credits now. They are stuck behind a login I can't access!
                    Unfortunately, refund is not possible because there is connection problem from your side, not from our. Try to log in using modem which you want to unlock/ repair. Just login, do not need to detect.

Comment

Working...
                    X