Your Account is Blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

No blocks on this dongle, what message exactly you get when you try to log in or launch dc-unlocker software please?
    when i was teamviewed onto his pc i ran software, and it popped up saying DONGLE BLOCKED

Comment

Originally posted by fonefun View Post

when i was teamviewed onto his pc i ran software, and it popped up saying DONGLE BLOCKED
      You can not share dongle over usb.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hello, I started on another computer and got an account locked 0054531AC1. what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigytavda View Post
          Hello, I started on another computer and got an account locked 0054531AC1. what happened?
          Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
          Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

Hello, I Open my account in another PC and got an account locked username: "ahmadfrp". and I check my programs for scanning/sharing service and I only have teamviewer, is it prohibit so I uninstall it?
            and please remove block

Comment

Originally posted by traien View Post
              Hello, I Open my account in another PC and got an account locked username: "ahmadfrp". and I check my programs for scanning/sharing service and I only have teamviewer, is it prohibit so I uninstall it?
              and please remove block
              Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
              Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

Vygis Sn :- 00012447 Sir Please Unblock My Dongle

Comment

Originally posted by nirajshahonly View Post
                  Vygis Sn :- 00012447 Sir Please Unblock My Dongle

Comment

Hello,
                    i bayed 04 Credits and when i will unlock my Huawei Boot Loader Unlock i became a Message Your Account is Blocked, my password is correct and i can see the 04 Credits
                    What can i do???
                    Username: tharanga267

Comment

Originally posted by tharanga267 View Post
                      Hello,
                      i bayed 04 Credits and when i will unlock my Huawei Boot Loader Unlock i became a Message Your Account is Blocked, my password is correct and i can see the 04 Credits
                      What can i do???
                      Username: tharanga267
                      If you made a payment via paypal then log into email box which is linked to paypal account, there will be a mail that contains verificationlink, after you click it accountwill be verified and accessible, please check spam box as well.

Comment

Please Unblock My Dongle SN:- 20069528

Comment

Originally posted by Sergiu View Post
                          Please Unblock My Dongle SN:- 20069528
                          There are no blocks on it, if you get anything specific please let us know...

Comment

they write me: Your Account is Blocked

Comment

Hello,
                              server access denied (prohibited process detected),
                              strelez3a_l3d

Comment

Originally posted by strelez3a View Post
                                Hello,
                                server access denied (prohibited process detected),
                                strelez3a_l3d
                                how to get rid of this problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X