Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wawawes101 View Post

ip is 10.0.0.143
    No blocks on it, though i suspect it's not your public IP address, on what website you've checked your public ip address?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

No blocks on it, though i suspect it's not your public IP address, on what website you've checked your public ip address?
      Sorry

IPv4:

Comment

Originally posted by wawawes101 View Post

Sorry

IPv4:
        Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
        Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

Good evening, I tried to unlock for the huawei phone and the program showed that a monitor was found and the account was blocked help fix
          SN: 00A72C2201

Comment

Originally posted by GSM-RADUGA View Post
            Good evening, I tried to unlock for the huawei phone and the program showed that a monitor was found and the account was blocked help fix
            SN: 00A72C2201
            Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
            Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

Thank you very much, I do not use dongle for sharing, for some reason it has become so. thanks again

Comment

Good afternoon! I tried to unlock the zte mf823 modem all the time it wrote to me that you have detected monitoring and the card is blocked, help unlock SN: 00A72C2201

Comment

Originally posted by GSM-RADUGA View Post
                  Good afternoon! I tried to unlock the zte mf823 modem all the time it wrote to me that you have detected monitoring and the card is blocked, help unlock SN: 00A72C2201

Comment

Thank you mr.Valdemaras

Comment

• Hi team, my dc-unlocker dongle is blocked ! Please help to remove it! SN:20070743

Comment

• Originally posted by cr7.azick View Post
                        Hi team, my dc-unlocker dongle is blocked ! Please help to remove it! SN:20070743

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Thanks man !

Comment

• Hi Dc unlocker Team!
                            SN : 20068600
                            your account is blocked

Comment

• Originally posted by mohanad83998 View Post
                              Hi Dc unlocker Team!
                              SN : 20068600
                              your account is blocked
                              No blocks on it, let us know your public IP address.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

No blocks on it, let us know your public IP address.
                                tanxxxxx Valdemaras

Comment

Working...
                                X