This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error code 62

Hi, I tried to unlock Globesurfer Icon 7.2 but I have a problem. If I am connect to internet using this modem DC Unlocker doesn't detect the card, and if I put the other sim, close all applications relating to the modem and try to unlock it it posts this error message:

Unlocking, please wait ...

Error connecting to server !

(error code 62)

Does it mean that in order to unlock it I have to have another internet connection active at the time?

Thanks

Petr

Yes, you need other internet connection when unlocking modem. DC unlocker can't access to modem if modem is busy (connected to internet or etc).
    Error 62 is error connecting to server .

Comment

I am trying to unlock a huwaei phone vodafone 810,but in the DC unlocker i also recieve a message error 62 .what is the problem?

Comment

Unlocking, please wait ... error code 62

I am trying to unlock a huwaei phone vodafone 810,but in the DC unlocker i also recieve a message error 62 .what is the problem?

Comment

Server refuse all connection from you, because of many incorrect password or user name. Now unblocked.

Comment

Error 62 means error connecting to server. Could you check, maybe firewall or software like this is blocking, try to use other connection type.

Comment

Cannot access server

DC-UNLOCKER 252 when trying to verify password and username, have accessed "Remind password" on same connection.Any idea? Also will not connect to server when reading FLASH. Phone is charging at this time. No problem accessing phone. Thanks. For correct AMOI phone detection, please turn ON phone, wait till phone fully starts, turn into USB and after windows detects device, you can press "Detect phone".

Detecting phone :

Model : Amoi WP-S1
              IMEI : not shown by me
              Firmware : WP-S1_V18.5_UK
              User Lock Code : 0000

================================================== =================

================================================== =====

2009.02.28 00:12:20 Reading flash :
              Address : 0x00000000
              Size : 0x00100000
              Please wait...

================================================== ========
              Last edited by Guest; 2009-02-28, 03:14 AM.

Comment

All is OK problem believed to be the sync software between mobile and PC not installed. Thanks to admin for help.

Comment

error 62

hi guys

im getting server error also.

Unlocking, please wait ...

(error code 62)

server is down by the looks of the posts already here :-(

can you please check it and report back

thanks in advance

Comment

Server is working and people are unlocking modems. So, the problem why you can not connect is at your side. Check,maybe firewall is blocking. If you still can not then write me a privite message with your username and IP (if you have static) and I will check.

Comment

Server blocking you, because of use USB sharing software. USB Sharing, scanning, monitoring, editing and etc is not allowed.
                      Now i'm unblocked you.

Comment

hi there

i need some help with the same "error 62".
                        I have one unlock credit from gsmliberty.net for vodafone 840 3g touch.
                        i have a windoze computer connected to an ADSL modem, no firewall, no security software running, dc-client detects the phone but with the user and pass I've got from them i can't connect to server and when i try to unlock the phone i get "error 62".
                        how can i fix this?

PS: I've tried with the tech ppl from gsmliberty, with screenshot and all, but i get only one "interesting" answer about firewall and other bs...

thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by vladoj View Post
                          hi there

i need some help with the same "error 62".
                          I have one unlock credit from gsmliberty.net for vodafone 840 3g touch.
                          i have a windoze computer connected to an ADSL modem, no firewall, no security software running, dc-client detects the phone but with the user and pass I've got from them i can't connect to server and when i try to unlock the phone i get "error 62".
                          how can i fix this?

PS: I've tried with the tech ppl from gsmliberty, with screenshot and all, but i get only one "interesting" answer about firewall and other bs...

thank you in advance.
                          Could you write your username? Then I will check, what may be wrong.

Comment

hi user is : gsmdc10157

Comment

Originally posted by vladoj View Post
                              hi user is : gsmdc10157
                              Could you write your IP adress?

Comment

• homolahwal
                                homolahwal commented
                                Editing a comment
                                i need help internal server error
                                error 215
                                trying to connect to server but giving me this error code
                            Working...
                            X