This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOSSTEL View Post
    I have updated software today and the same error, donīt unlock anything because error 62 or canīt connect to server appear.
    I have a static IP.
    My dongle S/N is 09522705

Thankīs
    Do not use jtag at same time when use dc-unlocker or server will block you again. Now have unblocked and you should be able to connect.

Comment

Thankīs

Ok, now I can conect with my internet conection. Iīve a lot of boxes and may be that any dongle was connected at the same time, Iīm sorry.

Thankīs

Comment

same problem

I have exactly same problem starting from last night any attempt of unlocking gives me:
        Unlocking, please wait ...

Error connecting to server !

(error code 62)

dongle ID: 0793202F

it worked fine yesterday so I've no idea what is going on, would you please check it for me ?

Comment

I have just checked without dongle using my credit account and I'm getting exactly same message when clicking on check login I'm in the UK if it does matter...

Comment

Originally posted by xman750 View Post
            I have just checked without dongle using my credit account and I'm getting exactly same message when clicking on check login I'm in the UK if it does matter...
            Could you write your ip address?

Comment

92.235.7.123 cable connection Virgin Media

Comment

92.235.7.123 cable connection Virgin Media
                Do not use IP tools when use dc unlocker or will be blocked again. Now have unblocked and everything should be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                  Do not use IP tools when use dc unlocker or will be blocked again. Now have unblocked and everything should be ok.
                  I've no idea what IP tools you are talking about but I'm glad it's working now thx.

Comment

I've no idea what IP tools you are talking about but I'm glad it's working now thx.
                    Server has detected it. IP tools is a network scanner. More you can find here: http://www.ks-soft.net/ip-tools.eng/

Comment

Server has detected it. IP tools is a network scanner. More you can find here: http://www.ks-soft.net/ip-tools.eng/
                      hmmm indeed I was using ping in windows command line to check some hosting websites but could that cause the block ?

Comment

hmmm indeed I was using ping in windows command line to check some hosting websites but could that cause the block ?
                        Ping can not cause this. But using IP tools software can cause this. Avoid this in future, because will be blocked again.

Comment

Ping can not cause this. But using IP tools software can cause this. Avoid this in future, because will be blocked again.
                          honestly I don't have any IP software installed on my laptop could you please tell me when exactly it has been detected ? I don't think any of programs I'm running can be considered as IP tools software I did also use total commander the other night to access some ftp servers but still I don't think this is the point...

Comment

Cannot log onto server Error 62

Hi

Tried to unlock my T-Mobile Pulse Mini but the program detected monitoring software and now I cannot log into the server (Error 62).

What monitoring software is likely to be causing this?

Thanks

User name is elph56

Comment

Uninstall network scanner software and it drivers (winpcap driver npf.sys) or will be blocked again. Now have unblocked and you should be able to connect to server.

Comment

Phone now unlocked

Hi

Thanks for resetting my account, it worked fine. My second attempt at using the unlocker program was done on a netbook, far less junk installed on it and it worked perfectly.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X