No announcement yet.

Error connecting to server !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I have the same problem of sonny and the others, that the server not working on dc-unlocker client... what happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by paco1789 View Post
      Hi, I have the same problem of sonny and the others, that the server not working on dc-unlocker client... what happened?
      With no info, no idea why you can't connect, but if you provide requested info as others we will be able to check it.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• I fix it ,the problem was automatic vpn on my adsl... i've changed the internet access point and all working

Comment

• When I press on Check Login:

Check account status

Can you help me?

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinik1000 View Post
            When I press on Check Login:

Check account status

Can you help me?
            We can if you provide details like everyone else.

Comment

• Hello,
              I bought 4 credits to unlock my Huawei (user masashi37).
              But when I press "Check Login" with my username/password, it say "Error connecting to server !".
              It can be the firewall in my working office, but I ask here before testing it in my home tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by masashi37 View Post
                Hello,
                I bought 4 credits to unlock my Huawei (user masashi37).
                But when I press "Check Login" with my username/password, it say "Error connecting to server !".
                It can be the firewall in my working office, but I ask here before testing it in my home tonight.
                No blocks on your user account, from what IP address you are connecting?

Comment

• From 62.62.128.130 (surely the working office firewall), I will try tonight in my home !

Comment

• Originally posted by masashi37 View Post
                    From 62.62.128.130 (surely the working office firewall), I will try tonight in my home !
                    No blocks on it as well so probably it is as you say.

Comment

• Hello,
                      I bought 7 credits to unlock my Huawei E5336 wifi modem (user jamesnk3).
                      I have followed the instructions on change adapter settings, also firewall and UAC instructions but still giving "Error connecting to server! msg
                      My IP address is 105.112.41.6 please help

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesnk3 View Post
                        Hello,
                        I bought 7 credits to unlock my Huawei E5336 wifi modem (user jamesnk3).
                        I have followed the instructions on change adapter settings, also firewall and UAC instructions but still giving "Error connecting to server! msg
                        My IP address is 105.112.41.6 please help
                        No block on your ip.
                        It may be that device which you are unlocking is overtaking connection.You can try Check adapter binding settings https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings
                        Restart computer after changes.

Comment

• i have done that but still error connecting to server....kindly advice next line of actions....thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesnk3 View Post
                            i have done that but still error connecting to server....kindly advice next line of actions....thanks
                            No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

Comment

• Hello,
                              please can you candly help me.
                              I want to unlock my bootloader (honor 5c), and got errors

Firmware : NEM-B121

================================================== =================

Check account status

or

Reading bootloader code...

username: KGB_Regis
                              I'm in Luxembourg,

Thx
                              Last edited by KGB_Regis; 2017-02-04, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KGB_Regis View Post
                                Hello,
                                please can you candly help me.
                                I want to unlock my bootloader (honor 5c), and got errors

Firmware : NEM-B121

Check account status

or

Reading bootloader code...

username: KGB_Regis
                                I'm in Luxembourg,

Thx
                                Hello,

No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

Comment

Working...
                                X