wrong username or password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong username or password

please i have registered with dc unlock but when i sign in ...they say wrong username or password.

please help cos i need to unlock my huawei vodafone K3565 modem ...am in Ghana

Correct username and password to use dc-unlocker software you will receive after buy credits. Credits you can buy here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy

Comment

how do i have to buy to unlock my huawei vodafone K3565 modem...

am in Ghana.

Comment

Originally posted by eduwan View Post
        how do i have to buy to unlock my huawei vodafone K3565 modem...

am in Ghana.
        Credits you can buy here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy
        Or from reseller. Reseller list you can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers

Comment

I have just purchased 1 credit for me (daphne) but DC Unlocker says "Wrong username or password !" when I try to unlock. What do I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by daphne View Post
            I have just purchased 1 credit for me (daphne) but DC Unlocker says "Wrong username or password !" when I try to unlock. What do I wrong?
            You need to login to server before performing an unlock. You can do it from the server tab on the program, after entering correct username/password that you received to your email after payment click Check login, then proceed with unlocking.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
              You need to login to server before performing an unlock. You can do it from the server tab on the program, after entering correct username/password that you received to your email after payment click Check login, then proceed with unlocking.
              I did that and it gives me exactly the same error message.
              FYI, I have also clicked "Unblock" linkwhich I have received after PayPal payment.

Comment

I did that and it gives me exactly the same error message.
                FYI, I have also clicked "Unblock" linkwhich I have received after PayPal payment.
                You sure that you enter the exact same username/password that you received to your email address after the payment? Maybe you make a space before or after username/password as it might cause this problem as well.

Comment

You sure that you enter the exact same username/password that you received to your email address after the payment? Maybe you make a space before or after username/password as it might cause this problem as well.
                  I haven't received any "username/password", I'm trying to log in with forum username/password.
                  I paid as "existing user".

Comment

Now I get another error message, "Error connecting to server !". What's going on?
                    FYI, I get the same error message even when I disabled Firewall.

Comment

I haven't received any "username/password", I'm trying to log in with forum username/password.
                      I paid as "existing user".
                      Forum account is not related to account used for logging into server, therefore you had to buy credits as new user if you never did it before. Please provide payment information via private message to solve this problem.

Comment

Forum account is not related to account used for logging into server, therefore you had to buy credits as new user if you never did it before. Please provide payment information via private message to solve this problem.
                        Thank you for setting up my account so far.

I receive following error message when I try to log in my account.
                        ================================================== =================

Check account status

Error connecting to server !

and this error message when I try to unlock the modem with my account & password

Unlocking, please wait ...

Error connecting to server !

Error code 62

unlock failed !

FYI 1, I have tried Firewall OFF and I still get the same error messages.
                        FYI 2, I have uninstalled and re installed the program. I still get the same error messages.
                        FYI 3, I have re-started the PC and I still get the same error messages.

My PC is Windows XP Professional SP3.

Comment

Thank you for setting up my account so far.

I receive following error message when I try to log in my account.

and this error message when I try to unlock the modem with my account & password

FYI 1, I have tried Firewall OFF and I still get the same error messages.
                          FYI 2, I have uninstalled and re installed the program. I still get the same error messages.
                          FYI 3, I have re-started the PC and I still get the same error messages.

My PC is Windows XP Professional SP3.
                          Please let me know your ip address it might be blocked because earlier you have tried to login with incorrect username/password too many times.

Comment

Please let me know your ip address it might be blocked because earlier you have tried to login with incorrect username/password too many times.
                            Thank you for your help, Valdemaras. I really appreciate it.
                            However, I cannot buy more credit when I choose PayPal payment with "Existing user" option. I get following message.

Only reseller can add credits to this account. Contact your reseller
                            Does it mean I cannot buy credits via PayPal? Other methods look like too complicated. Is there any way to do it PayPal?

Comment

Thank you for your help, Valdemaras. I really appreciate it.
                              However, I cannot buy more credit when I choose PayPal payment with "Existing user" option. I get following message.

Does it mean I cannot buy credits via PayPal? Other methods look like too complicated. Is there any way to do it PayPal?
                              Now it is fixed and you should be able to purchase credits by paypal.

Comment

Working...
                              X