Bought credits but HCU still says 0 credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought credits but HCU still says 0 credits

I bought 4 credits and the payment went well. I have a screenshot of the website telling me that my account ('eddvzg') now has a credit amount of: 4
    But when I tried to use HCU software it fails with the message: 'Insufficient credits!'

May be because I tried something around 3 times until I decided to use PayPal and everything went correct. Maybe I had to try to create a NEW user :/
    Can someone please check and transfer the credits. I have the user and password and everything looks great except that it has 0 credits.
    Or can I get a refund to try with a different account?
    First time using the service. Please.

OMPtiC7.png
    Attached Files

Hi eddyvzg,

the same thing happened to me today too.

Even by mistake I made 2 times the same payment of 4 +4 Euro and in both cases I received the e-mail of successful recharge but then the software tells me that I have no credit.

I do not understand what's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyvzg View Post
      I bought 4 credits and the payment went well. I have a screenshot of the website telling me that my account ('eddvzg') now has a credit amount of: 4
      But when I tried to use HCU software it fails with the message: 'Insufficient credits!'

May be because I tried something around 3 times until I decided to use PayPal and everything went correct. Maybe I had to try to create a NEW user :/
      Can someone please check and transfer the credits. I have the user and password and everything looks great except that it has 0 credits.
      Or can I get a refund to try with a different account?
      First time using the service. Please.

OMPtiC7.png
      Credits were not added because your payment was automatically refunded.
      Your payment is refunded, because you use unverified paypal account. For security reasons our system automatically refunds payment from unverified paypal accounts. You need to contact paypal and verify your account. Then our system will not refund your payment
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by pinongc View Post
        Hi eddyvzg,

the same thing happened to me today too.

Even by mistake I made 2 times the same payment of 4 +4 Euro and in both cases I received the e-mail of successful recharge but then the software tells me that I have no credit.

I do not understand what's happening.
        It means your payment was refunded autmatically due to unverified paypal account.

Comment

Hi Valdemaras, i have the same problem but my Paypal is Verified, not refunded or anything else. i have Screenshots of everything.

what can i do? my username is solidus103 paying 4 euros

Comment

Originally posted by solidus103 View Post
            Hi Valdemaras, i have the same problem but my Paypal is Verified, not refunded or anything else. i have Screenshots of everything.

what can i do? my username is solidus103 paying 4 euros
            You've spent your credits to read bootloader unlock code.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

You've spent your credits to read bootloader unlock code.
              OH what a disaster i am, hahahahahaaha, thank you so much for the aclaratory <3

Comment

Logged in just to update.
                It was all in the Paypal movements status thing = Payment sent, payment refunded, but still missing from my bank account.
                I just had to wait 7 working days and the money is again on my account.
                Tried again with different data... but... AFTER making 500% sure my Paypal is as verified as a Presidential Tweet... everything went correctly and smooth.
                I now have a P20 lite unlocked. Thanks DC people!

Comment

Working...
                X