Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• username and password

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
    Hello. Could you also try with other providers SIM card (not Three nor Orange)? Same problem?
    Try to detect with DC-Unlocker, what SIM Lock status it shows then?
    Sorry not to be able to get back to you sooner.

OK, I tried using DC-Unlocker with the Orange SIM installed, and when I auto-detected it then said:
    SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)

So, a bit confusing that DC-Unlocker indicates that the modem isn't locked (to the Three network) when a Three SIM card is installed in it. Anyway, I then tried unlocking the modem and DC-Unlocker failed with:
    Unlocking, please wait ...

No username !

(error code 63)

No username !

The "Dongle Prices" page (http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy/dongle_price) says that it is "free unlimited" to unlock the Huawei E220 so I guess my question is: what username (and password?) do I use for unlocking?

Thanks,

3g

Username and password you will receive after buy credits.

Free unlimited is only if you have dc-unlocker dongle – a hardware key to dc-unlocker software. If you do not have this key, then you need top buy credits. You checked the price list that is for dc-unlocker dongle users. There is other list for other users. You can find list here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy/user_prices

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Username and password you will receive after buy credits.

Free unlimited is only if you have dc-unlocker dongle – a hardware key to dc-unlocker software. If you do not have this key, then you need top buy credits. You checked the price list that is for dc-unlocker dongle users. There is other list for other users. You can find list here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy/user_prices
      Ah I see - I thought "dongle" referred to the modem! So it costs 4 credits (= 4 euros) to unlock a Huawei E220. I don't think I'll bother - I cancelled the mobile internet service with Three because I now have a landline service. I was just interested to see if the modem would work with my Orange SIM (whcih is in a Samsung smartphone capable of acting as a WiFi hotspot), so I have no particular use for it anyway.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

how many minutes does it take to be emailed to you the username and password? i purchased 10 credits a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by akiraayashi View Post
          how many minutes does it take to be emailed to you the username and password? i purchased 10 credits a while ago
          Usually it takes very quickly. Did you check in spam box or junkmail also?
          Can you please write me your username that you bought credits for?

Comment

Usually it takes very quickly. Did you check in spam box or junkmail also?
            Can you please write me your username that you bought credits for?
            akiraayashi is my username it is not in my spam box nor in my junk mail

Comment

akiraayashi is my username it is not in my spam box nor in my junk mail
              Please copy (in private message) your payment confirmation email text.

Comment

Please copy (in private message) your payment confirmation email text.
                i have already sent the payment details to your private message inbox ill wait for your reply

Comment

i have already sent the payment details to your private message inbox ill wait for your reply
                  Account details was sent to you by private message. Please check.

Comment

dont receive password

Hi

i had mad payment for 7 credit but dont recieve password

can any please help me

Username:solanki

Comment

Originally posted by ratendra View Post
                      Hi

i had mad payment for 7 credit but dont recieve password

can any please help me

Username:solanki
                      Fixed after you have contacted by live chat.

Comment

Working...
                      X