Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please read all very important

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please read all very important

    When you are receving user name and password after the payment,you also receiving the Unblock link laso.Therefore no need to ask from us to unblock your accounts.Just use that link to unblock for your self.

    If you are not able to do so,that means you are not using your own paypal account,you have entered the wrong password or username more times or some thing like that.In that case we have to veryfy your transaction details and need to unblock your account manually,it will take some time to do that.Therefore we are requesting you to be patience untill we do so.

    Thanks for the understanding.

    BR,
    Avantha.
  • #2

    My dongle is blocked because I pay with my other paypal account ;/
    I haven't any mail about unlock
    Chat is still offline ! I need my dongle.
    What I need do ?

    Comment

    • #3

      Originally posted by adaxus View Post
      My dongle is blocked because I pay with my other paypal account ;/
      I haven't any mail about unlock
      Chat is still offline ! I need my dongle.
      What I need do ?
      Dongle unblocked after you contacted by live chat.

      Comment

      • #4

        Problem with new account

        Hi,
        I just made a recording on the site, gaining 7 credits with the nickname "danyz1987, but unfortunately I have not received any mail to unlock the account.
        Neither the mail nor used for recording on the email address linked to Paypal
        I unlocked the account please?
        Thanks

        Mail Paypal : kyosuke@email.it
        Mail registration account : danieleromano@radioamore.it
        Nickname : danyz1987

        Comment

        • #5

          Originally posted by Danyz1987 View Post
          Hi,
          I just made a recording on the site, gaining 7 credits with the nickname "danyz1987, but unfortunately I have not received any mail to unlock the account.
          Neither the mail nor used for recording on the email address linked to Paypal
          I unlocked the account please?
          Thanks

          Mail Paypal : kyosuke@email.it
          Mail registration account : danieleromano@radioamore.it
          Nickname : danyz1987
          Your nikname, your password, and your email address you used to register into dc-unlocker forum, NOT are the same you must to use with dc-unlocker client software.
          You receive user and password, into your email address of your paypal account you use to purchase the credit.

          In this thread talk about blocked dongle.

          Comment

          • #6

            Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
            Your nikname, your password, and your email address you used to register into dc-unlocker forum, NOT are the same you must to use with dc-unlocker client software.
            You receive user and password, into your email address of your paypal account you use to purchase the credit.

            In this thread talk about blocked dongle.

            I apologize if I'm wrong section, I realized that the forum and the client are two different things ..
            I received the nickname and password to access the email client, but says access denied ..

            If I understand correctly I should receive a link to unlock the account but have not received anything ..
            I continue to test the client with the received data but does not work, while Paypal has climbed 7 euro from my credit card

            Some of the staff could, please, release the account to use the client?

            Comment

            • #7

              Originally posted by Danyz1987 View Post
              I apologize if I'm wrong section, I realized that the forum and the client are two different things ..
              I received the nickname and password to access the email client, but says access denied ..

              If I understand correctly I should receive a link to unlock the account but have not received anything ..
              I continue to test the client with the received data but does not work, while Paypal has climbed 7 euro from my credit card

              Some of the staff could, please, release the account to use the client?
              Sorry but live chat is off-line now, and at moment no staff-member is online...
              You receive msg very soon

              Comment

              • #8

                Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
                Sorry but live chat is off-line now, and at moment no staff-member is online...
                You receive msg very soon
                Ok thanks
                I wait a reply from staff

                Comment

                • #9

                  Originally posted by Danyz1987 View Post
                  I apologize if I'm wrong section, I realized that the forum and the client are two different things ..
                  I received the nickname and password to access the email client, but says access denied ..

                  If I understand correctly I should receive a link to unlock the account but have not received anything ..
                  I continue to test the client with the received data but does not work, while Paypal has climbed 7 euro from my credit card

                  Some of the staff could, please, release the account to use the client?
                  Could you write your username?

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    Thanks for all,it's ok, the account is ready thanks again!

                    Comment

                    • #11

                      Originally posted by Avantha View Post
                      When you are receving user name and password after the payment,you also receiving the Unblock link laso.Therefore no need to ask from us to unblock your accounts.Just use that link to unblock for your self.
                      BR,
                      Avantha.
                      Hello, I received the user and pass but not the link; what to do? and by the way the user and pass might be wrong 'cause soft says that.
                      Last edited by tavoonly; 2010-09-28, 01:02 AM.

                      Comment

                      • #12

                        Originally posted by tavoonly View Post
                        Hello, I received the user and pass but not the link; what to do? and by the way the user and pass might be wrong 'cause soft says that.
                        Could you write your username that you received after credits purchase?

                        Comment

                        • #13

                          Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                          Could you write your username that you received after credits purchase?
                          Problem solved, thanks for replying.-

                          ;-)

                          Comment

                          • #14

                            No Link

                            I recieved the confirmation but no link, user: bcarr

                            Comment

                            • #15

                              Originally posted by bcarr View Post
                              I recieved the confirmation but no link, user: bcarr
                              If you did not receive e-mail with unblock link, contact us by live chat from our web page. We will try to unblock manually.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X