X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by lingaraju06 View Post
    i have signed up to purchase 3 day license but got a different password related to that purchase and now i forgot password, can you please send me the password for lingaraju06, thanks.
    Recover password https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...count-password

Leave a comment:

• lingaraju06
    replied
    i have signed up to purchase 3 day license but got a different password related to that purchase and now i forgot password, can you please send me the password for lingaraju06, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• MaxDear1991
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

If you made a payment via paypal then log into email box which is linked to paypal account, there will be a mail that contains verification link, after you click it account will be verified and accessible, please check spam box as well.
    If you can not find such email in main or spam box, then please provide screenshot of email via PM with payment details that you got from PayPal after the payment was done.
    sent it...

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by MaxDear1991 View Post
    I enter the login and password that I received by e-mail, but "account blocked or email verification pending". What should I do?

username: maxdear1991
    If you made a payment via paypal then log into email box which is linked to paypal account, there will be a mail that contains verification link, after you click it account will be verified and accessible, please check spam box as well.
    If you can not find such email in main or spam box, then please provide screenshot of email via PM with payment details that you got from PayPal after the payment was done.

Leave a comment:

• MaxDear1991
    replied
    I enter the login and password that I received by e-mail, but "account blocked or email verification pending". What should I do?

username: maxdear1991

Leave a comment:

• mmarek2
    replied
    I recieved the confirmation but no link, user: mmarek2

Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by rmnrmn View Post
    I paid 4 credits on account rmnrmn1 but account is not valid. Transaction ID: 1KN64648NV677863Y by paypal
    Account now fixed, do not purchase credits under expired timed license account.

Leave a comment:

• rmnrmn
    replied
    I paid 4 credits on account rmnrmn1 but account is not valid. Transaction ID: 1KN64648NV677863Y by paypal

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by Usman4royal View Post
    After er registering and activating my account through the link sent to my mail. I still can't log into the DC Unlocker software on my PC. It keeps showing wrong password details why? I need to unlock my Airtel modem please. Thanks.
    Forum account won't work on software.
    How to buy credits and get user account for software see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

Leave a comment:

• Usman4royal
    replied
    After er registering and activating my account through the link sent to my mail. I still can't log into the DC Unlocker software on my PC. It keeps showing wrong password details why? I need to unlock my Airtel modem please. Thanks.
    Last edited by Usman4royal; 2020-10-04, 08:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by tata2001 View Post
    Hi , i am from Russia , how to carry out a payment to unlock my modem? I ll be very apprecited for u soonest reply
    If you can't buy service by any method listed in our website, then you can purchase them from our resellers, full list of them here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers , choose one, most suitable for you, and contact them.

Leave a comment:

• tata2001
    replied
    Hi , i am from Russia , how to carry out a payment to unlock my modem? I ll be very apprecited for u soonest reply

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucoz View Post
    hi sirs, i've received from hcu client the massage
    "Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller.", idk if license is expired or need more credits (added 8 credit) or what else, is a time license and i shoud have atm still 24h (this mornig was telling still 1day) user "lucoz", thanks
    It means you have exceeded service numbers for device with account.

Leave a comment:

• Lucoz
    replied
    hi sirs, i've received from hcu client the massage
    "Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller.", idk if license is expired or need more credits (added 8 credit) or what else, is a time license and i shoud have atm still 24h (this mornig was telling still 1day) user "lucoz", thanks

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by sakubinz View Post
    Hello, I need help to unlock the account. I paid 4 credits with paypal on 10/12/2019 to unlock DC-unlocker.
    But I can't log in with DC-unlocker client.
    Please help me and be able to unlock.
    My username is sakubinz
    There are no locks on it. You will have to be more detailed with your problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X