X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tavoonly
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
    Could you write your username that you received after credits purchase?
    Problem solved, thanks for replying.-

;-)

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by tavoonly View Post
    Hello, I received the user and pass but not the link; what to do? and by the way the user and pass might be wrong 'cause soft says that.
    Could you write your username that you received after credits purchase?

Leave a comment:

• tavoonly
    replied
    Originally posted by Avantha View Post
    When you are receving user name and password after the payment,you also receiving the Unblock link laso.Therefore no need to ask from us to unblock your accounts.Just use that link to unblock for your self.
    BR,
    Avantha.
    Hello, I received the user and pass but not the link; what to do? and by the way the user and pass might be wrong 'cause soft says that.
    Last edited by tavoonly; 2010-09-28, 02:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Danyz1987
    replied
    Thanks for all,it's ok, the account is ready thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by Danyz1987 View Post
    I apologize if I'm wrong section, I realized that the forum and the client are two different things ..
    I received the nickname and password to access the email client, but says access denied ..

If I understand correctly I should receive a link to unlock the account but have not received anything ..
    I continue to test the client with the received data but does not work, while Paypal has climbed 7 euro from my credit card

Some of the staff could, please, release the account to use the client?
    Could you write your username?

Leave a comment:

• Danyz1987
    replied
    Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
    Sorry but live chat is off-line now, and at moment no staff-member is online...
    You receive msg very soon
    Ok thanks
    I wait a reply from staff

Leave a comment:

• Fakiro
    replied
    I apologize if I'm wrong section, I realized that the forum and the client are two different things ..
    I received the nickname and password to access the email client, but says access denied ..

If I understand correctly I should receive a link to unlock the account but have not received anything ..
    I continue to test the client with the received data but does not work, while Paypal has climbed 7 euro from my credit card

Sorry but live chat is off-line now, and at moment no staff-member is online...
    You receive msg very soon

Leave a comment:

• Danyz1987
    replied
    Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
    Your nikname, your password, and your email address you used to register into dc-unlocker forum, NOT are the same you must to use with dc-unlocker client software.
    You receive user and password, into your email address of your paypal account you use to purchase the credit.

In this thread talk about blocked dongle.

Leave a comment:

• Fakiro
    replied
    Hi,
    I just made a recording on the site, gaining 7 credits with the nickname "danyz1987, but unfortunately I have not received any mail to unlock the account.
    Neither the mail nor used for recording on the email address linked to Paypal
    I unlocked the account please?
    Thanks

Mail Paypal : [email protected]
    Mail registration account : [email protected]
    Nickname : danyz1987
    Your nikname, your password, and your email address you used to register into dc-unlocker forum, NOT are the same you must to use with dc-unlocker client software.
    You receive user and password, into your email address of your paypal account you use to purchase the credit.

In this thread talk about blocked dongle.

Leave a comment:

• Danyz1987
    replied
    Problem with new account

Hi,
    I just made a recording on the site, gaining 7 credits with the nickname "danyz1987, but unfortunately I have not received any mail to unlock the account.
    Neither the mail nor used for recording on the email address linked to Paypal
    I unlocked the account please?
    Thanks

Mail Paypal : [email protected]
    Mail registration account : [email protected]
    Nickname : danyz1987

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by adaxus View Post
    My dongle is blocked because I pay with my other paypal account ;/
    I haven't any mail about unlock
    Chat is still offline ! I need my dongle.
    What I need do ?
    Dongle unblocked after you contacted by live chat.

Leave a comment:

• adaxus
    replied
    My dongle is blocked because I pay with my other paypal account ;/
    I haven't any mail about unlock
    Chat is still offline ! I need my dongle.
    What I need do ?

Leave a comment:

• Avantha
    started a topic Please read all very important

Please read all very important

When you are receving user name and password after the payment,you also receiving the Unblock link laso.Therefore no need to ask from us to unblock your accounts.Just use that link to unblock for your self.

If you are not able to do so,that means you are not using your own paypal account,you have entered the wrong password or username more times or some thing like that.In that case we have to veryfy your transaction details and need to unblock your account manually,it will take some time to do that.Therefore we are requesting you to be patience untill we do so.

Thanks for the understanding.

BR,
    Avantha.
Working...
X