X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After er registering and activating my account through the link sent to my mail. I still can't log into the DC Unlocker software on my PC. It keeps showing wrong password details why? I need to unlock my Airtel modem please. Thanks.
    Last edited by Usman4royal; 2020-10-04, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usman4royal View Post
      After er registering and activating my account through the link sent to my mail. I still can't log into the DC Unlocker software on my PC. It keeps showing wrong password details why? I need to unlock my Airtel modem please. Thanks.
      Forum account won't work on software.
      How to buy credits and get user account for software see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

>>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• I paid 4 credits on account rmnrmn1 but account is not valid. Transaction ID: 1KN64648NV677863Y by paypal

Comment

• Originally posted by rmnrmn View Post
          I paid 4 credits on account rmnrmn1 but account is not valid. Transaction ID: 1KN64648NV677863Y by paypal
          Account now fixed, do not purchase credits under expired timed license account.

Comment

• I recieved the confirmation but no link, user: mmarek2

Thank You.

Comment

• I enter the login and password that I received by e-mail, but "account blocked or email verification pending". What should I do?

username: maxdear1991

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxDear1991 View Post
                I enter the login and password that I received by e-mail, but "account blocked or email verification pending". What should I do?

username: maxdear1991
                If you made a payment via paypal then log into email box which is linked to paypal account, there will be a mail that contains verification link, after you click it account will be verified and accessible, please check spam box as well.
                If you can not find such email in main or spam box, then please provide screenshot of email via PM with payment details that you got from PayPal after the payment was done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

If you made a payment via paypal then log into email box which is linked to paypal account, there will be a mail that contains verification link, after you click it account will be verified and accessible, please check spam box as well.
                  If you can not find such email in main or spam box, then please provide screenshot of email via PM with payment details that you got from PayPal after the payment was done.
                  sent it...

Comment

• i have signed up to purchase 3 day license but got a different password related to that purchase and now i forgot password, can you please send me the password for lingaraju06, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by lingaraju06 View Post
                      i have signed up to purchase 3 day license but got a different password related to that purchase and now i forgot password, can you please send me the password for lingaraju06, thanks.
                      Recover password https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...count-password

Comment

Working...
                      X