Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• username and password

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
    Please write your username or Vygis/Rocker/Infinity/DC-Unlocker dongle ID and we will check why you might receive this error.

my modem model is E1550
    IMEI 356052048033964
    plese sir,scould you mine explain hw to unlock
    and give username and password,i have only one credit is with me
    my user name is kandem ajay

it is showing the error messege like dis......

Server message :
    Free unlocking with this username is over. More info here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/sho...3956#post33956
    Last edited by kandem ajay; 2012-08-01, 05:42 PM.

Unlocking this device require 4 credits.
    Username and password to use dc-unlocker software you will receive after buy credits. Credits you can buy here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy

How to use dc-unlocker you can watch here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/tutorials

Comment

no user name and password

sir i have buy 10 credits but i have no username and password i have a main account contains 10credits but i dont know what to do or how to get password and username

Comment

Originally posted by amir111 View Post
        sir i have buy 10 credits but i have no username and password i have a main account contains 10credits but i dont know what to do or how to get password and username
        Hi amir,wen u buy the credits they give u the password,the user name is the one u use in the forum...hope it helps,if not try to speak to the moderator online,he is off line rigth now,but u can try later

Comment

Then how you know that you have 10 credits?
          Please contact us by live chat on working hours from 11 to 17 gmt+2 and we will check more.

Comment

Originally posted by nepias View Post
            Hi amir,wen u buy the credits they give u the password,the user name is the one u use in the forum...hope it helps,if not try to speak to the moderator online,he is off line rigth now,but u can try later
            Forum username and software username are not related. They can be different.

You receive username and password for software after you buy credits, not after you register to forum.

Comment

sir i have 10 euro in my hipay account
              and i got them by the link u given and i have account no also
              but how to get credit and username and password

Comment

sir i have 10 euro in my hipay account
                and i got them by the link u given and i have account no also
                but how to get credit and username and password
                What username? What e-mail do you check? Did you try to check in spam?

Comment

Balance at 06/08/2012 00:00UTC0 10.00EUR
                  Transaction no. Description Operation date Value date Debit Credit
                  No operation found
                  Total 0.00EUR 0.00EUR
                  Balance at 06/08/2012 23:59UTC0 10.00EUR
                  Operation history

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

Comment

Balance at 06/08/2012 00:00UTC0 10.00EUR
                    sir this is my balance in hipay account how to buy credits or username and password

Comment

sir my mail address [email protected]

Comment

sir plz help

Comment

Your HiPay accounts balance does not prove you bought credits.

We have no username registered under this emial address.
                          Username and password for DC-Unlocker software you will get after you buy credits. You can buy credits here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy

If you are sure that you bought credits, please copy payment confirmation email text by private message to me or to Vincentas.

Comment

Working...
                          X