No announcement yet.

Unlock Huawei B593

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please contact us via Live Chat on working hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT). We will need some additional data from these modems.
    Live Chat you can find in here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts

Comment

About firmware

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
      We do not release devices as supported until we test the unlock. Unlock of B593 is also tested well.
      Did you try to update firmware version to unbranded one?
      The difficulty in the fact that my router has no brand (no mobile provider or operators logo sign). Seller assured me that my router unlocked and have newly factory firmware. If exactly my router have model number B593s-82.

Comment

Originally posted by keitai denwa View Post
        The difficulty in the fact that my router has no brand (no mobile provider or operators logo sign). Seller assured me that my router unlocked and have newly factory firmware. If exactly my router have model number B593s-82.
        Why do you think it is locked? What exactly happens when you try to use router with other provider sim card?

Comment

Originally posted by herbert1900 View Post
          I forgotten that it works with comviq also and my card is a comviqcard
          If B593 is network locked you can try to change APN if your Comviq SIM are activated as DATA card.

Comment

We do not release devices as supported until we test the unlock. Unlock of B593 is also tested well.
            Did you try to update firmware version to unbranded one?
            Can I update my B593 Tele2 branded router whith unbranded firmware, and unlock? Where can I find unbranded firmeware?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
              Why do you think it is locked? What exactly happens when you try to use router with other provider sim card?
              Network led start blinking then changed to red color.

Comment

Please contact us via Live Chat on working hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT). We will need some additional data from these modems.
                Live Chat you can find in here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts

Comment

Thanks to Gintas with all support when unlocking my B593
                  I am now using it with the card that I wanted:

Comment

Not Working!

I just bought 7 credits to unlock my huawei b593 router but it does not work!

This router i Locked to TELE 2 and i need help, because Dc unlocker program can't recognize the router.

Where can i download the unbranded firmware also? because it's now Tele 2 firmware.

Om det är någon svensk här, har ni lyckats låsa upp er Tele2 router? Skriv hur ni lyckats!

Comment

How did you do it herbert1900?

Give us a step by step instruction how you made it work!

Thanks!

Originally posted by herbert1900 View Post
                      Thanks to Gintas with all support when unlocking my B593
                      I am now using it with the card that I wanted:

Comment

Ta kontakt med supporten live chat det gjorde jag och gintas gjorde i ordning ett program det är möjligt det behövs min var ju också tele2 låst.jag har inte programmet kvar

Comment

Originally posted by macki93 View Post
                          Give us a step by step instruction how you made it work!

Thanks!
                          Please contact us via Live Chat on working hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT) and we will help you to unlock this router.

Comment

Join request macki93 about writing and publishing detailed instructions on connecting the B593 to unlock. I have it now is not there and when I come to Estonia, I will have little time for consultation on the chat.
                            In fact, I was the initiator of the theme of unlocking B593 on forum 6 months ago .
                            I beg you to publish a statement or send it to me in PM.
                            Very glad that we managed to unlock it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexgol8 View Post
                              Join request macki93 about writing and publishing detailed instructions on connecting the B593 to unlock. I have it now is not there and when I come to Estonia, I will have little time for consultation on the chat.
                              In fact, I was the initiator of the theme of unlocking B593 on forum 6 months ago .
                              I beg you to publish a statement or send it to me in PM.
                              Very glad that we managed to unlock it !!!
                              Check your private messages.

Comment

Unlock B593

Please contact us via Live Chat on working hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT) and we will help you to unlock this router.
                                What do I need to unlock B593 from Tele2? It does not work with just DC unlocker client. Is there a guide how to do this? Or do I have to contact support?

Comment

Working...
                                X