No announcement yet.

Huawei E583X is supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought the 3 mobile and Iam from USA any one need the sim card with 3 month and 3 gb pay as you go. Please let me know when the unlock code come out, Thanks

Comment

Sorry,still no solution.

Comment

Any Unlock Code for the E5

Please any one know good news???

Comment

Nope.

There is no update.

Comment

can You guyzz plzz help me unlock my data card??

Model E156c
            IMEI:358641024809468
            SN: GJ7NAB1991607288

THNX.,

I RIILY NID IT., HOPE UL UNDERSTAND., t_t

Comment

Sorry no free unlocking offers.Buy 10 credits and unlock your modem.

Comment

Is this of any help to unlock?

I too am waiting for the ability to unlock my E583x (I have the E5838 variation).

While Huawei has not posted a firmware update, I noticed that PCCW Hong Kong did. I applied this to my device, and made a few observations:
                • The update from PCCW (available here) is a generic updater from Huawei. It does not appear to have been customised in any way from PCCW.
                • When the update begins, only then does it extract the E583x.bin file. I have a copy of this if it would be of any help to getting the device unlocked.
                • From looking at the log files, it seems that only after the update has been completed, that the provider settings are reapplied to the device.
                • When I telnet into my device, it seems that there is a mechanism to enter a PUK code -- but that this has been disabled.

Does any of this help towards unlocking the device?

Comment

tryed the updater, all went well and updated, but as you say it is still locked.
                  i am no expert but i think it is the dashboard / wifi manager that is the problem like it was in the three d100 router. any one know of a dashboard to replace the three dash?

Comment

I am also looking for an unlock for this MiFi device. Is the device being worked on, has there been any progress?

Thanks,
                    FJ

Comment

Yes we are working on it.......

Comment

Originally posted by Avantha View Post
                        Yes we are working on it.......
                        Thank you, Keep up the good work

Comment

are we any closer to unlocking this e5830?
                          i think we would need somthing like the zte dash read / write function that has been built into the dc unlocker client.... awsome job!
                          and i think we only need a universal non branded dash to do this where can we get one from ?
                          please please hurry up with this unlocking solution

Comment

Originally posted by ihatethevatman View Post
                            are we any closer to unlocking this e5830?
                            i think we would need somthing like the zte dash read / write function that has been built into the dc unlocker client.... awsome job!
                            and i think we only need a universal non branded dash to do this where can we get one from ?
                            please please hurry up with this unlocking solution
                            Please be patient.....

Comment

The 3 Mi fi has been out a while now, and no unlock procedure yet. Does anyone think we will ever be able to unlock it?

Comment

unlock solution found......... ?

this could be of interest .........

yes i know it says e5832 but it is the same as our e5830....

i have done this with a code i generated through dc-unlocker dongle it did not brick my modem

i would like people to experiment with this as i think this brings us a step further.....

their is also a dc-unlocker member selling unlocked e5830 on ebay.
                                Last edited by Vincentas; 2009-11-06, 02:49 PM. Reason: remved link

Comment

Working...
                                X