No announcement yet.

Huawei E583X is supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can get these brand new in box for under £50 (i am in uk)
    got an order of 50 arriving next week..

Comment

Wow, not bad.

Can you sell me one (for myself) or more (to sell ) if you got them?

Comment

yes i can do no problem.......
        but and here is the big but, they are all locked to three uk
        this is why i need to be able to unlock them as they wont work abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatethevatman View Post
          as i said that is upto you!
          but as soon as i find the solution.... and i will

i will be posting it on here for all to use for free....

you see every one can unlock a normal modem etc etc,

but not everyone can buy at the price that i can, so making money out of the unlock procedure is not in my interest,

if people already have an e5830 you carnt make major money out of them, look how much we charge to unlock by imei number on ebay its down to £2.50 / £3.50, it hardly seems worth it...

you can sit on your unlock whatever solution for the e5830, but for how long? a solution will come out and as far as i can see you have sold 1 of your listing for an unlocked e5830 and i recon profit wise £90 made.... could take a while to get your outlay.
          We sell the IMEI unlock for other models at £3.50 as well. If you want a better price to match you on ebay. i can do £2.00 if you like.

Well. If you think it is not price you can afford for unlock E5830, then find other wayout. A few months later, it may be down to £3.50 if you are lucky.

Comment

yes i can do no problem.......
            but and here is the big but, they are all locked to three uk
            this is why i need to be able to unlock them as they wont work abroad.
            yes, but i think they are cheaper as long as there is no unlock solution.

PM sent btw.

Comment

Originally posted by yaylol View Post
              yes, but i think they are cheaper as long as there is no unlock solution.

PM sent btw.
              yes, the UK retail price now is £49.99 only

Comment

How NOT to unlock...

Here is what I tried...

I downloaded the DC-Unlocker client and the program from Virgin Australia. I bought 10 credits for DC-Unlocker and in the client set another Huawei modem and set to generate an unlock code from IMEI. I generated a code using the IMEI and used that with the Virgin program - with the 3 SIM installed it said that the device was already unlocked - I tried with a vodafonre SIM and it said wrong unlock code.

So.... Don't try that unless you want to waste 10 Euros!!! The device is still LOCKED.

Comment

you are not selling the unlock,
                  you are selling unlocked modems
                  and offered to unlock mine for £45 if i send them to you.
                  if you had a listing for the unlock solution on ebay i would buy that
                  even if you were charging £200 for it... because at least then i could unlock more or my own modems......
                  as for unlock by imei number i carnt be arsed making £2.50 its a joke and more hastle than what it is worth....

Comment

Originally posted by ihatethevatman View Post
                    you are not selling the unlock,
                    you are selling unlocked modems
                    and offered to unlock mine for £45 if i send them to you.
                    if you had a listing for the unlock solution on ebay i would buy that
                    even if you were charging £200 for it... because at least then i could unlock more or my own modems......
                    as for unlock by imei number i carnt be arsed making £2.50 its a joke and more hastle than what it is worth....

£200 ? I you can do £1000.00 for unlimited unlock for E5830, i will buy it from you

Comment

i was meaning if you were selling your solution for £200

Comment

Do not try to input the unlock code generated by dc-unlocker. This modem has other unlock code system and unlock code generated by dc-unlocker dongle will not work. Do not try this, because you may block the unlock retry counter.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                          Do not try to input the unlock code generated by dc-unlocker. This modem has other unlock code system and unlock code generated by dc-unlocker dongle will not work. Do not try this, because you may block the unlock retry counter.
                          yes, Vincentas is quite right. I got 2 E5830 dead as i tried to enter unlock code generated from DC-UNLOCKER

Comment

Originally posted by fjarvis View Post
                            Here is what I tried...

I downloaded the DC-Unlocker client and the program from Virgin Australia. I bought 10 credits for DC-Unlocker and in the client set another Huawei modem and set to generate an unlock code from IMEI. I generated a code using the IMEI and used that with the Virgin program - with the 3 SIM installed it said that the device was already unlocked - I tried with a vodafonre SIM and it said wrong unlock code.

So.... Don't try that unless you want to waste 10 Euros!!! The device is still LOCKED.
                            Could you contact us by live chat. We will check, if sure generated the unlock code for E5830 and if so, we will refund you.

Comment

why are you bothering to post on this forum now?
                              you got the solution.........
                              its not exactly like you helping any one ( like what i thought this was all about )

any one got any special AT commands?

Comment

Any progress with the unlock solution ? Thousands of people are waiting for it...

Comment

Working...
                                X