No announcement yet.

Vodafone B2000 alias B593u-12 HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you update your router firmware, your login details wont be changed. So if you cannot login your router after firmware update, do a Factory Reset and you can log in with details from the backside sticker!
    After firmware update you need to do a Factory Reset to clear all router settings

Comment

Originally posted by Ailsa00 View Post

Hi, try login the webpage manager via 192.168.1.1, Choose System > Antenna Settings.
      2. Select the antenna type from the drop-down list.
      3. Click Submit.
      Huawei B593 external antenna will work if you already connect the antenna to your B593 router.
      External antenna feature is only available in selected firmwares only! If you have B593u-12 model of the router you can flash the 3.dk firmware to enable external antenna settings. If you have other model you can just try firmwares because here in middle europe only the b593u-12 and the b593s-22 exist from major service providers or unlocked from official resellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamstar View Post
        Hallo,
        i have a Vodafone B2000 Router with Telekom Call & Surf.
        My old Vodafone Firmware V100R001C35SP061 does work,
        also the Telekom Firmware V100R001C748SP104.

Now i have the 3.dk Firmware V100R001C26SP054 on this Router.

My Problem is now, the Router can't connect to the Telekom Network.
        This Message:
        A problem has occurred in the communication between your router and the network.

Code: 0X0006001B - UNKNOWN_APN

Details: - This ESM cause is used by the network to indicate that the requested service was rejected by the external packet data network because the PDN type could not be recognised.

This error description can also be saved as a text file. That would enable you to send it to the customer supporter via email.

My APN is right or didn't this Firmware not work, with this Router?
        You can try Auto APN or edit the APNs in the APN lists to correct. Also you can manually configure dialing number to *99# to work. If you did not done factory reset after update try to do that and set the router from the start again.
        The 3.dk firmware is the most stable firmware yet as I tested by me. Its only compatible with B593u-12 model of the router!

Comment

Hello!

I bought an b593u-12 Lte Modem. I flashed a new firmware but the flashing went wrong and the Modem was bricked and the WPS light was flashing. I searched the whole net for a solution. I found an update tool from huawei, but the tool doesn't accept the firmware. I tried different firmwares, but all fhe same. I hope you can help me. :-D

sg Neowsb

Comment

Originally posted by Neowsb View Post
            Hello!

I bought an b593u-12 Lte Modem. I flashed a new firmware but the flashing went wrong and the Modem was bricked and the WPS light was flashing. I searched the whole net for a solution. I found an update tool from huawei, but the tool doesn't accept the firmware. I tried different firmwares, but all fhe same. I hope you can help me. :-D

sg Neowsb
            Sorry, we can not help you to repair bricked modem. We provide unlock only.

Comment

Can anyone point to a firmware update program that works. I have used B593_upgrade.exe it say it is up dating but never ends. and does no update at all?

Comment

Okay it looking I am doing it all wrong lol and it not just the trx file you need to set.

I have download most of the file in the thread and not one of them work.
                When I point at any .bz2 file it says ( no archives found)
                The it say Analyse file version failed! Please check your file!

I have tried this on Modem&Router and just Router

I did try just the bin files but get the same.

What am I doing wrong please help. Need to learn how to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by ecdteck View Post
                  Can anyone point to a firmware update program that works. I have used B593_upgrade.exe it say it is up dating but never ends. and does no update at all?
                  B593 can only flashed with b593 upgrade tool because its only communicate via RJ45 with the computer. If device is bricked you cannot recover at home. I think you need to reprogram the chip directly. This needs disassambly and direct JTAG connection to board and chip. After you need the proper factory programmer which are not available on the internet.
                  You should buy a new device thats what I can suggest you.

Comment

Latest B593u-12 Unbranded Firmware + Flasher Tool:

Comment

Hi Feherhollo,
                      Do you know in that latest B593u-12 Unbranded Firmware is possible to choose LTE frequency ?

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher788 View Post
                        Hi Feherhollo,
                        Do you know in that latest B593u-12 Unbranded Firmware is possible to choose LTE frequency ?
                        Hi,

NO. You cannot select or change or modify frequencies on any firmware. You can only select Only LTE or Only 2G/3G usage mode. Latest universal firmware only unlocks all mode if your device is B2000 or any branded version.

Comment

Originally posted by feherhollo View Post

Hi,

NO. You cannot select or change or modify frequencies on any firmware. You can only select Only LTE or Only 2G/3G usage mode. Latest universal firmware only unlocks all mode if your device is B2000 or any branded version.
                          I try to change LTE frequency by LTEWatch and Toolbox but both do not want connect to my B593u-12. Have anybody sucesfully connect to B593u-12 by this software ?

Comment

Working...
                          X