No announcement yet.

Vodafone B2000 alias B593u-12 HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your help............appreciated........

Please can you send me the link of huawei b593 router external antenna unlock firmware so that i can use external anntenna to gain more signal strength...............

Carrier : Mobily Saudi Arabia

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hallo,
      i have a Vodafone B2000 Router with Telekom Call & Surf.
      My old Vodafone Firmware V100R001C35SP061 does work,
      also the Telekom Firmware V100R001C748SP104.

Now i have the 3.dk Firmware V100R001C26SP054 on this Router.

My Problem is now, the Router can't connect to the Telekom Network.
      This Message:
      A problem has occurred in the communication between your router and the network.

Code: 0X0006001B - UNKNOWN_APN

Details: - This ESM cause is used by the network to indicate that the requested service was rejected by the external packet data network because the PDN type could not be recognised.

This error description can also be saved as a text file. That would enable you to send it to the customer supporter via email.

My APN is right or didn't this Firmware not work, with this Router?

Comment

What is the admin account/password of 3.dk firmware V100R001C26SP054

What is the admin account/password of 3.dk firmware V100R001C26SP054? When I reset the modem admin password is no longer accpeted. My solution was to flash in older version with admin password firmware.

Comment

admin password

Hi, garwinocampo,
        I have the same problem, after flashing the V100R001C26SP054 FW to my B593u-12 I cannot log in with admin/admin.

Modems works fine, but I cannot configure anything. The purpose why I flashed the new FW was the configuration possibility for external antennas which are not accepted by the previous FW.

Any progress on this?

Comment

Recover after Firmware upgrade

Hi. I discovered that if you do a factory reset, after a firmware upgrade that did not work, or left you with login not functional, recovered the device, and lets you log in by using the standard admin/admin.

Also please see a comparison and download links to various firmwares that I have tested here:

Compares features: GUI Languages, Wizard, External antenna, VoIP, DDNS, mode Select, SMS, DLNA.

Bjorn

Comment

Nice comparison Board. Thanks, i didnt knew that there were recent firmware for our router.

Never saw a firmware with DDNS inside, have you tested it? Does it have all the frequencys unlocked?

Very cool post !

Iv google and found that Huawei Support has a recent V200R001 version from last december, source code. Maybe someone can start making new firmwares.
            Maybe more options on firmware without the restrictions of the ones we have now.

Last edited by grikster; 2014-03-17, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Ddns

Hi

Yes, the DDNS works fine (I used dyndnd.org, and it did update my host on dyndns). My regret is that I would like both VoIP and DDNS, but that combinations does not exist in any of the firmwares I tested.

It did work on LTE and 3G, so I assume all frequencies are working.

Bjorn

Comment

Can you use any dyndns host, or does have a list to pick?

Even testing LTE and 3G working, doesnt really tell you that as all Bands unlocked.
                Some firmwares specialy the branded ones, have locked the Bands that they dont use on that specific country.

Either way, if you find out more and test it, tell us, very cool stuff.

Comment

@bgronli:
                  Thank you for the nice post!
                  I have finally also discovered that one must recover the factory settings on the modem and moreover switch it off and on afterwards.
                  At the moment the FW V100R001C26SP054 works fine, and allows to explicitly select the external antennas even only one antenna is connected.

Comment

generic FW "review"

Hi,
                    First thanks to all members of this post.
                    After reading, i have bought an used german vodafone B2000 from Amazon.de ( i have no adsl at my home ) and flash it with Generic P052 FW .
                    (Thanks to feherhollo for shared software)

I have reset the router after flashing to enable the generic "admin" password
                    It work fine with the french Bouygtel carrier witch use Mimo antennas for LTE.
                    I set up upon my roof an external mimo antenna witch is autodetect and bost signal from 2/3 to max 5 bars and up download speed to 60/65 Mbps/s !

everythink ok, exept :
                    - english only (not a problem)
                    - no sms function
                    - firewall must stay disabled otherwise no more internet even in low mode !
                    - no brige mode in wifi (main disadvantage for me)
                    But a wifi router in repeater mode plug on an Ethernet Lan port ( through CPL ) do the job
                    - VPN and Qos functions (what it is ?) stay gray in the left menu
                    - DDNS stay gris in NAT setting
                    - in Voip "Advanced Voice Settings" there is only china and german regions choice.
                    ( work well with china choice ! )

that's all folks !

Comment

Hi
                      Did you see my link on a previous posting, to a page that compares all the firmware Versions that I have come across lately, and gives you a table about supported functions in each one.
                      Compares features: GUI Languages, Wizard, External antenna, VoIP, DDNS, mode Select, SMS, DLNA.

The "old” one you are using I have not tested. However it is unfortunately not any one firmware that supports all the various functions, so you have to chose the one that gives you most of what you need. In the table, there is also a link to directly download the firmware.
                      Regards Bjorn

Comment

Universal FW P073

@bgronli

Hi, yes i have seen your comparison board and it's a very good idea, you can add the P052 FW if you want.
                        I have upgraded yesterday to P073 FW, and i can use the firewall now ( i have a Linux OS) and i have now sms function too but no bridge mode yet.

I don't noticed other change except the name of the carrier that appears next to signal quality

I suggest to huawei adding the LTE frequency in use nearby carrier name in the next upgraded !

I stay on this newest FW.

Comment

OK the B593u-12 is now de-branded and re-booted. Works out fine, but only with the original SIM.

Can anybody advise on a unlocking tool to unlock this particular unit (B593u-12, that is!), enabling its use with SIMs of other carriers?

Comment

Originally posted by Veliesta View Post
                            OK the B593u-12 is now de-branded and re-booted. Works out fine, but only with the original SIM.

Can anybody advise on a unlocking tool to unlock this particular unit (B593u-12, that is!), enabling its use with SIMs of other carriers?
                            If you want to unlock your device first of all you need to have dc-unlocker software installed on your PC. You can download it from here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/KiqIqSB . Then run detection of your device, how to use dc-unlocker software watch one of these tutorials : https://www.dc-unlocker.com/tutorials .
                            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by jenisbob View Post
                              Thanks for your help............appreciated........

Please can you send me the link of huawei b593 router external antenna unlock firmware so that i can use external anntenna to gain more signal strength...............

Carrier : Mobily Saudi Arabia

Thanks in advance
                              Hi, try login the webpage manager via 192.168.1.1, Choose System > Antenna Settings.
                              2. Select the antenna type from the drop-down list.
                              3. Click Submit.
                              Huawei B593 external antenna will work if you already connect the antenna to your B593 router.
                              Last edited by Vincentas; 2015-01-01, 10:00 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Working...
                              X