This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splice View Post
    found out a new problem. It cannot connect to 4G(LTE), I can see the 4G network in manual mode, but it doesn't register to 4G, only 3G is working.
    It might be hardware incompatibility with other frequencies of other operators then.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Hi I have a E5577Cs 321 I flashed 21.180.99.05.00 but modem stick in Ftm and mmi ready my original firmware was 21.322.01.01.401 that right now u guys have it if I buy some credits and download that firmware it will be fixed????

Comment

• Originally posted by matin_maichel View Post
        Hi I have a E5577Cs 321 I flashed 21.180.99.05.00 but modem stick in Ftm and mmi ready my original firmware was 21.322.01.01.401 that right now u guys have it if I buy some credits and download that firmware it will be fixed????
        We don't know that. It's made not for repair, but for flashing in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

It might be hardware incompatibility with other frequencies of other operators then.
          You mean I have a device which support 4G for network1 but not with network2 ? Does enabling of all bands will not solve this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splice View Post

You mean I have a device which support 4G for network1 but not with network2 ? Does enabling of all bands will not solve this?
            We do not have enabling bands for this device service, but if you find one somewhere maybe it will help for this purpose.

Comment

• Problem in modem mobinil egypt huawei E3372h
              Do not accept Firmware
              message after complet Error

Comment

• Originally posted by sayato View Post
                Problem in modem mobinil egypt huawei E3372h
                Do not accept Firmware
                message after complet Error
                Yes, it's not flashable because of it's current firmware version. Can not flash to generic firmware.

Comment

• What exact User name and Password for Login (HuaweiHiSiliconFirmwareWriter_v26.exe)?
                  Last edited by serviteur; 2017-12-14, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by serviteur View Post
                    What exact User name and Password for Login (HuaweiHiSiliconFirmwareWriter_v26.exe)?
                    How to buy credits and get user account for software see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

Comment

• How many credits so we need to do this job for Huawei E5372 bolt?

Comment

• Originally posted by mifzal.mufthi View Post
                        How many credits so we need to do this job for Huawei E5372 bolt?
                        7 credits needed for unlocking it.

Comment

• Today I face same problem from HiSilicon with "B310-927".
                          Please tell me that why this is happened permanently with me even after change OS.

Screenshot_813.png

Comment

• Originally posted by hafiz4saqib View Post
                            Today I face same problem from HiSilicon with "B310-927".
                            Please tell me that why this is happened permanently with me even after change OS.

Screenshot_813.png
                            As explained earlier we do not have solution to your problem you face on your side, we are trying to replicate it on ours and find a solution to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

As explained earlier we do not have solution to your problem you face on your side, we are trying to replicate it on ours and find a solution to it.
                              OK!
                              For some time I can wait for resolve this problem because I have alternative solution to use B310 Router and E5577 modem (Boot-shot + Baloong). But what should I do for to unlock "E5372" modem ?
                              Because it`s detected in "dc-unlocker" but can`t detected in "HHSE5372StcUnlocker"

Screenshot_814.png

Screenshot_815.png

Comment

• Originally posted by hafiz4saqib View Post

OK!
                                For some time I can wait for resolve this problem because I have alternative solution to use B310 Router and E5577 modem (Boot-shot + Baloong). But what should I do for to unlock "E5372" modem ?
                                Because it`s detected in "dc-unlocker" but can`t detected in "HHSE5372StcUnlocker"

Screenshot_814.png

Screenshot_815.png
                                It is very odd that all flashers give you same error and no other user is getting it, something is surely wrong on your side. You may try to do it on older version https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis...2_STC_unlocker maybe it will work for you...

Comment

Working...
                                X