Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help: Unable to read bootloader code for Huawei Honor 7 (PLK-L01)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Unable to read bootloader code for Huawei Honor 7 (PLK-L01)

I'm trying to get my bootloader code for new Huawei Honor 7 but keep getting unknown response, see below:

Unlock Huawei HiSilicon Kirin Android phone (8xxxxxxxxxxxxx) cost 4 cr
    Service text tutorial: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-a...n-unlock-guide

================================================== =================

Reading bootloader code...

unknown responce!

Is my phone not yet supported? Can I get a refund on credits then?

Originally posted by Launchpad View Post
    I'm trying to get my bootloader code for new Huawei Honor 7 but keep getting unknown response, see below:

Unlock Huawei HiSilicon Kirin Android phone (8xxxxxxxxxxxxx) cost 4 cr

unknown responce!

Is my phone not yet supported? Can I get a refund on credits then?
    Explained via e-mail. Phone supported for force bootloader unlock only at the moment which is in beta testing still.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi
      The same problem.
      But mu model of Honor 7 is PLK-AL10
      Unfortunately I also made a silly thing and clicked "Read unlock codes" instead of "Read bootloader code"
      I got some codes that I actually don't need and even don't know what are they for.
      After that I bought 4 more credits and tried the proper button, but got the error "unknown responce!"
      How can I use the force unlock method (if I can)? And what are negative parts of this method? I mean if i dont'get the code, I will probably will not be able to unlock the bootloader again without buying more credits if it gets relocked for some reason.

If possible I would also like to ask a refund for mistakenly used first 4 euro, although I understand it is fully my blame and will understand if you decline the refund.
      Thanks

P.S. my account name in DC-Unlocker is tar5678

Comment

Exactly the same as above, only PLK-L01. Same error with the credits, same "unknown responce". Could you 'Explained via e-mail', to the rest of us.
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but since Huawei provides free Bootloader unlock codes on their website, could it be that you need to wait 14 days?
        PS. About the credits, do as you sem best; I feel half a refund, i.e. 4 credits would be fair, but it is not important; if we can get the bootloader unlock codes before a fortnight ! By force or persuassion, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by tar5678 View Post
          Hi
          The same problem.
          But mu model of Honor 7 is PLK-AL10
          Unfortunately I also made a silly thing and clicked "Read unlock codes" instead of "Read bootloader code"
          I got some codes that I actually don't need and even don't know what are they for.
          After that I bought 4 more credits and tried the proper button, but got the error "unknown responce!"
          How can I use the force unlock method (if I can)? And what are negative parts of this method? I mean if i dont'get the code, I will probably will not be able to unlock the bootloader again without buying more credits if it gets relocked for some reason.

If possible I would also like to ask a refund for mistakenly used first 4 euro, although I understand it is fully my blame and will understand if you decline the refund.
          Thanks

P.S. my account name in DC-Unlocker is tar5678
          Beta software for force bootloader unlock is here (link removed due to people saying it's not working but others keep using it regardless) repeating unlock does not cost anything. Unofortunately but if codes were generated i can not issue a refund, really sorry. Those codes are for unlocking mobile phone from network. Only negative part about force bootloader unlock is that you do not see your bootloader unlock code, but since reading bootloader code for this model not supported, no other method at the moment.
          Last edited by Valdemaras; 2016-02-01, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabin Grew View Post
            Exactly the same as above, only PLK-L01. Same error with the credits, same "unknown responce". Could you 'Explained via e-mail', to the rest of us.
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but since Huawei provides free Bootloader unlock codes on their website, could it be that you need to wait 14 days?
            PS. About the credits, do as you sem best; I feel half a refund, i.e. 4 credits would be fair, but it is not important; if we can get the bootloader unlock codes before a fortnight ! By force or persuassion, whatever.
            Can use this beta software https://files.dc-unlocker.com/share....184C9078E1D577 for force bootloader unlock.

Comment

Well, I was able to unlock bootloader using beta version of DC Unlocker (force unlock). I see Phone Unlocked in fastboot mode.
              Hardreset did not happen (as if you unlock with unlock code).
              But I cannot burn custom recovery for some reason:

>fastboot flash recovery TWRP_Honor7_EN.img

target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
              sending 'recovery' (26528 KB)...
              OKAY [ 0.900s]
              writing 'recovery'...
              FAILED (remote: image verification error)
              finished. total time: 0.920s

Does it indicate that bootloader is unlocked incorrectly?

Comment

• Gabin Grew
                Gabin Grew commented
                Editing a comment
                Try tochange the name: fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

• Gabin Grew
                Gabin Grew commented
                Editing a comment
                Any ideas?

Well, I was able to unlock bootloader using beta version of DC Unlocker (force unlock). I see Phone Unlocked in fastboot mode.
              Hardreset did not happen (as if you unlock with unlock code).
              But I cannot burn custom recovery for some reason:

>fastboot flash recovery TWRP_Honor7_EN.img

target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
              sending 'recovery' (26528 KB)...
              OKAY [ 0.900s]
              writing 'recovery'...
              FAILED (remote: image verification error)
              finished. total time: 0.920s

Does it indicate that bootloader is unlocked incorrectly?
              It would not respond to any kind of command if bootloader would be still locked.

Comment

• Gabin Grew
                Gabin Grew commented
                Editing a comment
                So, I bought four more credit, to get the booloader codes, and it still says &quot;unknown responce!&quot;. But the phone is unlocked, it says so and I checked with fastboot oem. Still wont allow to flash anything. Maybe it needs the codes to verify and authorize. Maybe I'll lose another 4 credits and still have to wait t
                for the official unlock codes!

• Valdemaras
                Valdemaras commented
                Editing a comment
                Bootloader code not possible to read unless your phone version plk-al10c00b626 that one supports code to be read on software instead of using force bootloader unlock option

• Gabin Grew
                Gabin Grew commented
                Editing a comment
                Right. And since I just happen to have the PLK-L01, I will wait. Bendita paciencia china!

I'm installing the latest beta for AL10 (B350) right now. Will try it soon. Unfortunately I was not able to find b626 for AL10 anywhere. It seems to be a DEV build, you need to register somewhere to get it.
              Last edited by tar5678; 2016-01-28, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Well. I tried with b350.

It didn't report error (as with b190) but didn't work also. And the credits are lost again.
                The code is <empty>. I think with b626 it would be the same, program just reports no error and you see success status on server, but no code in reality. Here is the log:

Check account status
                User : tar5678
                Credits left : 4
                Unlock Huawei HiSilicon Kirin Android phone (868753028980261) cost 4 cr
                Bootloader code :
                Check account status
                Credits left : 0

Comment

RESCUE MODE Attention ! Please update system again. Error! Func No. 10 (boot image) Error No. 1 (security verify failed!) Now I'm really worried

Comment

• Gabin Grew
                    Gabin Grew commented
                    Editing a comment
                    adb reboot bootloader

fastboot oem get-bootinfo
                    (bootloader) unlocked

fastboot oem get-lockstate
                    (bootloader) locked

So, your BETA gizmo works halfway. It says unlocked, but it isn't. Can you guys fix it, like soon? Tar and I have been spending a great deal of credits, in Euros and we get zilch. Pretty please

• Valdemaras
                    Valdemaras commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We have checked this on another phone, even if you unlock phone via official code on cmd, it will still give locked status with get-lockstate command so if problem exists it's not here.

Well. I tried with b350.

It didn't report error (as with b190) but didn't work also. And the credits are lost again.
                  The code is <empty>. I think with b626 it would be the same, program just reports no error and you see success status on server, but no code in reality. Here is the log:

Check account status
                  Credits left : 4
                  Unlock Huawei HiSilicon Kirin Android phone (868753028980261) cost 4 cr
                  Bootloader code :
                  Check account status
                  Credits left : 0
                  If code is read we see it on server side regardless of outcome on software in your case it is really empty. Please do this:
                  1. Restart DC-Unlocker software.
                  2. Go to Server tab, login.
                  3. Detect your device. Try to read bootloader code
                  4. After that, go to Options tab.
                  5. Click "Save log".
                  6. Send that file to me, please.

We will check what's happening exactly now.

Comment

I tried to send you a log in PM (even twice), but not sure if it was sent (I cant'see the message in Sent folder, but no error messages too). Please check.
                    P.S.: could it be that I damaged the bootloader with force unlock method and now the code is empty. And I will not be able to unlock even oficially?

Comment

I tried to send you a log in PM (even twice), but not sure if it was sent (I cant'see the message in Sent folder, but no error messages too). Please check.
                      P.S.: could it be that I damaged the bootloader with force unlock method and now the code is empty. And I will not be able to unlock even oficially?
                      Not received PMs, try to upload somewhere and just give link. Data on phone may be lost due to flashing, or simply not available because of firmware etc.

Comment

Try this link:

Comment

Working...
                        X