X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nar1624 View Post
    software username nar1624
    it appears i can not do it since account was used on several phones and one of them was repaired/read bootloader code etc.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Originally posted by sebonze View Post
      Hello, by accident I bought 4 credits instead of the licence I wanted because I misread Unlock =/= Unbrick. Could my 4 Credits please be refunded? username is same as forum name -> sebonze.

Thanks in advance!
      Refund completed.

Comment

• sebonze
        sebonze commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks for the refund, also thanks for the service my p9 plus is now successfully unbricked

• Please HELP! I'm trying to fix my bricked Huawei Honor 8 (FRD-L04) and I got to Method 2 Step 1 and got the error for VERLIST partition. So the instruction said to move to Step 2.

At Method 2 Step 2, it's "suppose" to boot, but my phone still can't boot. It can only boot to fastboot, therefore, I can't get to Manufacture mode to do HCU repair!

Please help! Where do I go from here??

Comment

• Originally posted by duckiesauce View Post
        Please HELP! I'm trying to fix my bricked Huawei Honor 8 (FRD-L04) and I got to Method 2 Step 1 and got the error for VERLIST partition. So the instruction said to move to Step 2.

At Method 2 Step 2, it's "suppose" to boot, but my phone still can't boot. It can only boot to fastboot, therefore, I can't get to Manufacture mode to do HCU repair!

It is written in the instruction why do you get this error: If you get error during flashing "VERLIST partition" or ANY of the first 6 partitions means your customization version is not same as before, you must do Step 2!

Flash Board Firmware ONLY in Advanced Mode

Comment

• Originally posted by duckiesauce View Post
          Please HELP! I'm trying to fix my bricked Huawei Honor 8 (FRD-L04) and I got to Method 2 Step 1 and got the error for VERLIST partition. So the instruction said to move to Step 2.

Did you flash ONLY board software in advanced mode on dc-phoenix?

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

You need to repair your phone's country/vendor and model and then flash full stock rom like dc-phoenix guide advices.
            i unlocked it installed TWRP & flashed stock latest update now fully working with magisk & xposed .... (the slow charge was due to the thermals)

anyway am just curious what did u mean by repair C/V

Comment

• Originally posted by A.lemane View Post

i unlocked it installed TWRP & flashed stock latest update now fully working with magisk & xposed .... (the slow charge was due to the thermals)

anyway am just curious what did u mean by repair C/V
              That error appears only if phone has different country/vendor to the file that you try to flash.

Comment

• Hi, I buy the 19 credit for user DC-Phoenix + HCU 3 day pass, but when login to HCU account check only left: 4 credit , could u update for me please. Thanks

Account username: sfc8818

Comment

Hi, I buy the 19 credit for user DC-Phoenix + HCU 3 day pass, but when login to HCU account check only left: 4 credit , could u update for me please. Thanks

Account username: sfc8818
                  So you bought 3 day pass or 19 credits? It's 2 different things...

Comment

• I bought 19 credits, but I actually need for 3 day pass. thanks
                    Last edited by nar1624; 2018-09-20, 04:55 PM.

Comment

I bought 19 credits, but I actually need for 3 day pass. thanks
                      Since account is not convertable tothing to worry about, you can use dc-phoenix for 3 days after first flash as it is now.

Comment

• i have a mate 8 running oreo 8.0.0.0.046 with locked FRP and bootloader.
                        can i flash TWRP with phoenix?.

Comment

• hi i face error when i open DCPhoenix_v57 softwear "session error"

Comment

• dc phoenix teem rne-l21 flash spot

Comment

• Hi,
                              I bought 15 credits to unbrick my Mate 10 Pro as it was supposed to work:
                              Mate 10 Pro BLA-L09 HiSilicon KIRIN970 2017 Yes Yes Yes Yes - -
                              User is pzuloaga but it seems last version firmware doesn't work as I get the following message:

IMEI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              Build number: :BLA-L09 8.0.0.139(C605)
                              Product model: BLA-L09
                              Device not supported

Any chance to have support for my phone soon?
                              By the way, phone was bricked today when updating by OTA.

Comment

Working...
                              X