• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei P10 VTR-L29
    IMEI1 865914033785110
    IMEI2 865914033795127
    SN ***********************
    Europe (Sweden)
    Last edited by Filip84; 2017-11-02, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Filip84 View Post
      Huawei P10 VTR-L29
      IMEI1 865914033785110
      IMEI2 865914033795127
      SN 7EX0217923005247
      Europe (Sweden)
      Already available on support area.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• If you're talking about this Victoria-L29B_C432B133 its not what Im looking for. I need full factory image. And these images you have in support area are broken by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Filip84 View Post
          If you're talking about this Victoria-L29B_C432B133 its not what Im looking for. I need full factory image. And these images you have in support area are broken by the way.
          I will have to ask you to be more specifc then because what you ask makes no sense. Huawei does not make factory firmware for every version of the phone - including one that you ask for. Keep in mind that factory firmware is not same thing as full stock ROM. Should you decide that you really need factory firmware for your phone model it's here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis...with_Testpoint be aware of risks before using it.
          Also could you be more detailed about so called broken images on our support area? They are straight from Huawei.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

I will have to ask you to be more specifc then because what you ask makes no sense. Huawei does not make factory firmware for every version of the phone - including one that you ask for. Keep in mind that factory firmware is not same thing as full stock ROM. Should you decide that you really need factory firmware for your phone model it's here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis...with_Testpoint be aware of risks before using it.
            Also could you be more detailed about so called broken images on our support area? They are straight from Huawei.
            Well just flashing an ROM tha includes (recovery, boot, system, cust) I would be able to do myself without paying for your software. Im in need of fully recover the phone to its factory state. I thought you could provide me with more advanced repairing than just flashing recovery, boot, system and cust imgs with your software.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iantechie1979
              Request for Huawei phone FULL STOCK FIRMWARE

HONOR 5C NEM-L51
              IMEI1 861176030746586
              IMEI2 861176030752782
              S/N MQH4C16615000921
              Europe United kingdom (C432)

Many Thanks.
              Found this one NEM-L51_C432B355 maybe will help.

Comment

• Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L09C432B377
                I see in the support area that B370 is there, but not B377. Is that one possible?

And maybe I'm missing something, but how do I download a firmware from the support area to be used in DC Phoenix? Is there also a Support Area button in Phoenix??

Comment

• Originally posted by Liebaart View Post
                  Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L09C432B377
                  I see in the support area that B370 is there, but not B377. Is that one possible?

And maybe I'm missing something, but how do I download a firmware from the support area to be used in DC Phoenix? Is there also a Support Area button in Phoenix??
                  VIE-L09C432B377 not found what country / region it is? This version is probably OTA update version which is not suitable for recovering phone. Yes, there is a button on DC-phoenix to enter support area.

Comment

• Sorry. This is for Europe, Belgium. And indeed B377 is an OTA update.
                    Can I use the B370 in the Support Area to flash a fully wiped P9 Plus with DC Phoenix? It is an unlocked phone and has a TWRP recovery installed. Will that pose a problem for flashing with Phoenix?

Comment

• Originally posted by Liebaart View Post
                      Sorry. This is for Europe, Belgium. And indeed B377 is an OTA update.
                      Can I use the B370 in the Support Area to flash a fully wiped P9 Plus with DC Phoenix? It is an unlocked phone and has a TWRP recovery installed. Will that pose a problem for flashing with Phoenix?
                      You can, but only by following method 2 most likely, though you can try method 1 with that firmware first, it won't be worse if phone does not boot up now as it is.

Comment

• i need

Honor 9
                        STF-AL00C00B190

Comment

• Originally posted by ViperGSM View Post
                          i need

Honor 9
                          STF-AL00C00B190
                          There is only STF-AL10C00B190 version available of this firmware, if you want i could prepare it.

Comment

• ViperGSM
                            ViperGSM commented
                            Editing a comment
                            if it's possible to resurrect stf-al00 with it please upload it, but i think they don;t have same configuration, AL00 have 4gb and AL10 have 6gb RAM

• Valdemaras
                            Valdemaras commented
                            Editing a comment
                            We won't know if it's possible or not.

• Need Full Stock Firmware
                          Honor 8 FRD_L19
                          IMEI1:861923032456981
                          IMEI2:861923032461882
                          S/N: P6LDU16C22002302
                          Region: ASIA ,Malaysia

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthias0583 View Post
                            Need Full Stock Firmware
                            Honor 8 FRD_L19
                            IMEI1:861923032456981
                            IMEI2:861923032461882
                            S/N: P6LDU16C22002302
                            Region: ASIA ,Malaysia
                            Requested files now uploaded to support area.

Comment

• Honor 8 Lite PRA-LX1
                              IMEI 864463031328524
                              SN "8NHDU17329001657"
                              Europe Region (Bulgaria)

Comment

Working...
                              X