Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request Huawei phone FULL STOCK FIRMWARE HERE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by psytr0nic View Post
    I need Psmart firware FIG-LA1 8.0.0.142(C185
    Sorry, do not have this one.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

      Sorry, do not have this one.
      it is Psmart I want update oem but no tp and software

      Comment


      • as far as i can tell i need the firware COR-L29 C432E1R1P9B156
        for a huawei honor play in Europe, specifically Germany
        and i can't seem to find it in the support area. please upload

        Comment


        • -pls I need G7-L01 Board software

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sherif0 View Post
            -pls I need G7-L01 Board software
            G7 board software already available.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by subwayd00d View Post
              as far as i can tell i need the firware COR-L29 C432E1R1P9B156
              for a huawei honor play in Europe, specifically Germany
              and i can't seem to find it in the support area. please upload
              We do not support it therefore you can not find it.

              Comment


              • I need G7-L01 qcn file for imei repaire

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PanicM87 View Post
                  can please upload PRA-AL00X 8.0.0 version, imei 865360033251937
                  i cant find firmware on support...help please

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PanicM87 View Post

                    i cant find firmware on support...help please
                    put PRA instead PRA-AL00x

                    Comment


                    • Hello! I need help with the firmware of the Huawei p10 (4gb 64gb) (vtr-l09C432B150) Android 7.0 and Emui 5.1, I can not find it between your firmware in DC Phoenix, try to put some similar (which I guess will not be so similar) the "vtr- l09C432B171 "and" vtr-l09C432B153 ", the problem when putting these two, is that it detects me alone (2gb 64gb) and installs me in an Android version 5.1 and Emui 3.1.

                      Please, I need help! Thanks in advance.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by shahrmb View Post
                        good afternoon Need firmware in testpoint mode Model Honor 7X BND-L21 or BND-AL10
                        For me Honor 7X please too.

                        Honor 7X

                        Modell
                        BND-L21

                        Especially with Testpoint. I don't know what it does, but it sounded good to have a testpoint

                        Comment


                        • Hi, I need firmware for BLA-L29 (C636) <=8.0.0.143
                          Last edited by LeeTDanik; 3 weeks ago.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LeeTDanik View Post
                            Hi, I need firmware for BLA-L29 (C636) <=8.0.0.143
                            We have only 8.0.0.145(C636)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JotaWrr View Post
                              Hello! I need help with the firmware of the Huawei p10 (4gb 64gb) (vtr-l09C432B150) Android 7.0 and Emui 5.1, I can not find it between your firmware in DC Phoenix, try to put some similar (which I guess will not be so similar) the "vtr- l09C432B171 "and" vtr-l09C432B153 ", the problem when putting these two, is that it detects me alone (2gb 64gb) and installs me in an Android version 5.1 and Emui 3.1.

                              Please, I need help! Thanks in advance.
                              Requested firmware now available.

                              Comment


                              • please need stock firmware for DUB-LX2 huawei y7 pro 2019

                                not available on firmware in DC Phoenix
                                Last edited by delhamito30; 2 weeks ago.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X