Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request Huawei phone FULL STOCK FIRMWARE HERE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bratahina View Post
    Здравствуйте.Планшет Huawei KOB-L09 .Не включается,определяется как COM PORT ,необходима прошивка Board Software/
    Board software for it should be available in 24h

    Comment


    • Kiw-ul00 no service need nv file

      Comment


      • Originally posted by leosthebest View Post
        Kiw-ul00 no service need nv file
        Sadly we do not have it.

        Comment


        • Kiw-l21 nv needed

          Comment


          • Originally posted by leosthebest View Post
            Kiw-l21 nv needed
            Sadly we do not have it. try to seek it elsewhere, maybe someone will share it with you.

            Comment


            • Hi, i didnt found this firmware, can you help me?
              Model: VTR-L09
              MEID: 86278903028369
              pESN: 00000000
              Firmware ver.: VTR-L09C652B101
              SN: WPG7N17215000869

              Comment


              • Originally posted by srk83 View Post
                Hi, i didnt found this firmware, can you help me?
                Model: VTR-L09
                MEID: 86278903028369
                pESN: 00000000
                Firmware ver.: VTR-L09C652B101
                SN: WPG7N17215000869
                Sorry, do not have this one, maybe it is OTA update that you are looking for.

                Comment


                • Спасибо за прошивку!!!Подскажите ,пожалуйста, почему ошибка?Мне нужна прошивка для тест поинта?
                  21.11.2018 15:49:43 Starting to write device in FORCE UPGRADE mode...
                  File to update: KOB-L09_C500B007_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific_Andr oid7.0_05022FXB_firehorse.dgtks

                  Device detected:
                  COM7: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM7)
                  Writing MPRG...OK...
                  Device do not answer to ping
                  Last edited by bratahina; 2018-11-21, 02:50 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bratahina View Post
                    Спасибо за прошивку!!!Подскажите ,пожалуйста, почему ошибка?Мне нужна прошивка для тест поинта?
                    21.11.2018 15:49:43 Starting to write device in FORCE UPGRADE mode...
                    File to update: KOB-L09_C500B007_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific_Andr oid7.0_05022FXB_firehorse.dgtks

                    Device detected:
                    COM7: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM7)
                    Writing MPRG...OK...
                    Device do not answer to ping
                    Continued on email.

                    Comment


                    • Need this firmware :

                      MHA-L29 8.0.0.321 (C432log)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ozir555 View Post
                        Need this firmware :

                        MHA-L29 8.0.0.321 (C432log)
                        Sorry, we do not have this version.

                        Comment


                        • Huawei P10 Lite Stock Firmware needed to recover my Phone
                          Model is WAS-LX3 (C605) its not available in download area. I have tried firmware from easy-firmware but ends up on dc-phoenix

                          RECOVERY partition UPDATE ...FAILED
                          Cannot get FBlock info from device

                          so its always stuck on erecovery. Plz help asap. thanks

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ashahzadpk View Post
                            Huawei P10 Lite Stock Firmware needed to recover my Phone
                            Model is WAS-LX3 (C605) its not available in download area. I have tried firmware from easy-firmware but ends up on dc-phoenix

                            RECOVERY partition UPDATE ...FAILED
                            Cannot get FBlock info from device

                            so its always stuck on erecovery. Plz help asap. thanks
                            This version already available on DC-phoenix support area.

                            Comment



                            • I request the rom de fabrica huawei y7 prime TRT-L53 Colombia thank you very much

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jurado4d13@gmail.com View Post
                                I request the rom de fabrica huawei y7 prime TRT-L53 Colombia thank you very much
                                Already available on DC-phoenix support area.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X