Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request Huawei phone FULL STOCK FIRMWARE HERE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gonzalomorenocl View Post
    Hi
    I need firmware for my p10 plus, lastest firmware before brick VKY-L29 8.0.0.367(C605)

    Huawei P10 Plus
    VKY-L29 C605
    hw/la
    Chile

    I already bought a licences for DC Phoenix but it says my phone is unsupported and fails to flash, even if I can see it on the list of supported phones (I'm stuck in Error Mode Func NO: 15, Error NO: 1, but still can get to fastboot mode)
    Sorry, we do not have this firmware yet. If you haven't flashed your mobile i can check for refund, just let me know your username.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

      Sorry, we do not have this firmware yet. If you haven't flashed your mobile i can check for refund, just let me know your username.
      Thanks
      my username is gonzalomorenocl

      so, i can't do anything about this?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gonzalomorenocl View Post

        Thanks
        my username is gonzalomorenocl

        so, i can't do anything about this?
        Refund completed. Could only maybe replace main board on device to repair it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

          Refund completed. Could only maybe replace main board on device to repair it.
          I took the phone to Huawei Service. They said it's still under warranty. If they fix it or give me a new one, is there any way I can help giving you the firmware?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gonzalomorenocl View Post

            I took the phone to Huawei Service. They said it's still under warranty. If they fix it or give me a new one, is there any way I can help giving you the firmware?
            No, sadly there isn't.

            Comment


            • Huawei TRT-LX3
              Argentina

              Comment


              • RNE-L21 latest fw if posible
                Model: RNE-L21
                MEID: 00000000000000
                pESN: 00000000
                IMEI: 869958037598264
                Firmware ver.: RNE-L21 8.0.0.337(C432
                SN: FFY5T18325039050

                IMEI1:869958037635678
                FB LockState: LOCKED
                USER LockState: LOCKED
                locked
                Battery state: 3505mv

                Comment


                • Originally posted by johnborland View Post
                  Huawei TRT-LX3
                  Argentina
                  Already available.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mihali Gabriel View Post
                    RNE-L21 latest fw if posible
                    Model: RNE-L21
                    MEID: 00000000000000
                    pESN: 00000000
                    IMEI: 869958037598264
                    Firmware ver.: RNE-L21 8.0.0.337(C432
                    SN: FFY5T18325039050

                    IMEI1:869958037635678
                    FB LockState: LOCKED
                    USER LockState: LOCKED
                    locked
                    Battery state: 3505mv
                    Sorry, you need ot be specific with it's version we do not track which one is latest.

                    Comment


                    • Hi, Need Board Firmware and Customisation or correct firmware that will load with DC phoenix

                      SN:QFJ9X18725G00291
                      IMEI:867274039265627
                      Model: ATU-L22

                      error with update zip.
                      Device with unsupported security patch
                      Process was cancelled by user

                      Comment


                      • Huawei P20
                        EML-L29C636B159
                        Asia Region (Malaysia)

                        android version 8.1.0
                        emui version 8.1.0

                        Full Update.app and Customization request

                        Comment


                        • i just revive a mate 10 pro with new dc phonix but i need this firmware version urgently pls support
                          BLA-L29C605B141 (8.0.0.141) its for latin america hw_la firmware

                          for new xloader kirin 970 v3

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Adrian Exalto View Post
                            Hi, Need Board Firmware and Customisation or correct firmware that will load with DC phoenix

                            SN:QFJ9X18725G00291
                            IMEI:867274039265627
                            Model: ATU-L22

                            error with update zip.
                            Device with unsupported security patch
                            Process was cancelled by user
                            We won't know what's correct firmware for your device. Please write your device's model in full, like Huawei P8 lite ATU-L22 etc..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AlstonYong View Post
                              Huawei P20
                              EML-L29C636B159
                              Asia Region (Malaysia)

                              android version 8.1.0
                              emui version 8.1.0

                              Full Update.app and Customization request
                              Sorry, we do not have yet this version.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by chaguaceda1 View Post
                                i just revive a mate 10 pro with new dc phonix but i need this firmware version urgently pls support
                                BLA-L29C605B141 (8.0.0.141) its for latin america hw_la firmware

                                for new xloader kirin 970 v3
                                Sorry, this one is not yet available, we should have new firmwares by the end of the week, hopefully your version will be available then.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X