Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashed wrong dgtks file on EVA phone

DC team good morning

I flashed Mha dgtks file insted Eva dgtks on my Huawei P9 Eva phone and now phone does not respond...

No led when charging in the wall indeed connected to PC . Not recognize driver on Control panel Win 7, display Black, no Power, no enter to fastboot nothing....

Any tips?

Phone really dead?

Thanks Team

Maybe phone can enter fasboot mode? Where does it appear in device manager after connection (even if screen is blank)
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thats the problem....not appear in device manager

Nothing....

Comment

Will try to look for testpoint repair option for your phone if it exists, will inform you with findings.

Comment

Thanks you... I will wait for you

Comment

Factory firmware file with testpoint was uploaded to support area EVA-AL10_M00A056 you can try flashing it and see what happens

Comment

Valdemaras even if the pc doesn't recognize my phone as fast boot?

Give me instructions please

Comment

Originally posted by Fabio Kamioka View Post
                Valdemaras even if the pc doesn't recognize my phone as fast boot?

Give me instructions please
                You have to use testpoint that you can see after selecting file on dc-phoenix, after short-circuiting it and connecting phone to pc it should appear in pc with visible port that will allow to flash selected firmware and revive phone for further repair.

Comment

I downloaded the file you made available to me and I'm using V39.The phone gives no signal, not even it enters the Fastboot mode or is recognized in the device manager.
                  Is there a right pin to close short, or can it be anyone?
                  I opened the device and closed short on two points on the board and the manager recognized as USB SER
                  On other devices, and do not install the driver for it. DC Phoenix did not recognize any port and I could not pass the firmware.
                  Any tips?

Comment

If you can't connect phone with testpoint as shown in picture after you press button "view test point" then there is definitely no way to repair it and can take it to repair center as they may be able to do it.

Comment

Valdemaras, the button view test point is disabled... I cant open to see image. V35.

V39 doesn t have that option

The file testpoint.dgtks is corrupt or something?
                      Last edited by Chaserxx; 2017-06-21, 12:38 AM.

Comment

If you can't see it you have wrong file downloaded.

Comment

I downloaded the file you have uploaded for me

Comment

Make please screenshot of file you have and software screen when it is selected on it. Make sure you downloaded it from path visible in this page https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis...with_Testpoint otherwise you might just be using standard factory firmware that has no testpoint image.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                              Make please screenshot of file you have and software screen when it is selected on it. Make sure you downloaded it from path visible in this page https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis...with_Testpoint otherwise you might just be using standard factory firmware that has no testpoint image.
                              Here we go

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X