Huawei p9 lite bricked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei p9 lite bricked

Hi! I've a P9 lite bricked. Stuck on boot logo, and not unlocked bootloader. And I fastboot mode I've PHONE Locked and FRP Lock. Is it possible with you token recovery it? If yes how? Where I've to pay? do you have a tutorial??

Tutorial https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial
    Need 15 credits
    Buy credits here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy
    select payment method that you can make payment by then enter requested info and click confirm, on the following page click proceed, then you will be redirected to payment form.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I've not unlocked bootloadder and not developer option enabled. it's ok?
      which update.app should I install? I'm in Italy and my p9 lite is VNS-31
      Last edited by croccio; 2017-09-25, 03:06 PM.

Comment

In what modes and what conditions can flash your phone can read here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/supportedmodelsdcpx.php you should follow the guide from start - i suggest read all guide first only then initiate.

Comment

i've bought credits but my p9 lite after the rpocess not boot. still locke on bootscreen.. after a lot of times it reboot and stuck again

Comment

when i start every flash dc-unlocker say me that i've the VNS-L31C900B160 but i've flashed VNS-L31C432B381.. how is it possible????!?!? if i don't resolve this error in 2 days i want my money back!!!

Comment

ok now my phone boot but stuck on wizard setup. it can't open google login activity so I cannot proceed. however with dc-unlock I've flashed VNS-L31C432B381 but when it turn on both dc-unlocker and phone says that VNS-L31C900B160. WHY?

Comment

but with dc-unlocker are rewited all partitions? so if I flash fe version should override the existing one???

Comment

Originally posted by croccio View Post
                  but with dc-unlocker are rewited all partitions? so if I flash fe version should override the existing one???
                  Make sure you flash full stock rom not some random OTA update file that won;t change build version.

Comment

I downloaded it from support area

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Make sure you flash full stock rom not some random OTA update file that won;t change build version.

and try other file.. for example one of the update.app I've tried is big 3.31gb

Comment

Originally posted by croccio View Post

and try other file.. for example one of the update.app I've tried is big 3.31gb
                        But have you flashed update data customization after flashing stock rom?

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

But have you flashed update data customization after flashing stock rom?
                          yes, in first time wth software and than with dload

Comment

is there any way to keep boot loader unlocked so I can flash twrp and restore smartphone with custom rom?

or the FRP locked block the twrp installation from fastboot?

now I'm retrying. I'm using 39 beta version software. It's ok?

Comment

now ti give me out ofmemory exception and v35 give me timeout exception when I select file

Comment

Working...
                              X