Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it give me that error only with fw downloaded from support area

Comment

do you think should I try with second method from guide? Will I damaged something? as IMEI or other?

Comment

if we cannot solve my problem is it possible have money back?

if you want I can share screen with team viewer so u can help me

Comment

when I flash data I get this error:
          Extracting partition VERSION...

Writing VERSION partition with file VERSION
          VERSION partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Comment

If method 1 does not work then may try method 2, bare in mind that phone data as imei/sn may be lost and will require more credits to restore them, unless you use some other free tool out there.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

why with method 1 not override all partitions?!? I'll try with method 2 when I've time...

Comment

Originally posted by croccio View Post
                why with method 1 not override all partitions?!? I'll try with method 2 when I've time...
                It may be because you use not original full stock rom that was in device when it was purchased.

Comment

*****! I'VE PAY, CANNOT LOGIN, RE-PAY, AND NOT REFOUND. 30€€ and nothing.
                  Last edited by Valdemaras; 2017-09-27, 02:04 PM. Reason: Censored

Comment

*****! I'VE PAY, CANNOT LOGIN, RE-PAY, AND NOT REFOUND. 30€€ and nothing.
                    You can not log in because you have reversed payment. Block was removed. If you still can not log in provide details that were requested via email because this is going nowhere without cooperation.

Comment

i have not my money back e no login. no method works. NOTHING.

Comment

i have not my money back e no login. no method works. NOTHING.
                        Not understand whats no login, you still can not log in? Can you provide exactly what happens then when you try to log in? Can you provide detaisl requested on email so that we could help you? Can you tell what methods you have tried? Without nothing we won't be able to help and your money will be lost for nothing as it seems.

Comment

I'll do a video, so you can see.......

Comment

I'll do a video, so you can see.......
                            Ok, good idea, can send it via private message too if you do not want others to see details.

Comment

ok, now I can log in but it says not enough credit... are you **** kidding me?

Comment

ok, now I can log in but it says not enough credit... are you **** kidding me?
                                It says not enough credits probably because 72h passed from your first flash... credits added back this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X