probleme with k4505 vodafone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probleme with k4505 vodafone

hi, in first sorry for my poor english !

yesterday , i have downloaded the software dc-unlocker and bought 10 credits to unlock the k4505 . after i choose "read unlock code and auto enter to modem" after he told me unlock successfully

but this morning , running the software he told me sim locked(customized firmware )

i have changed the dashboard that i found in dc-files ( works ok) but when i run mobile partner it doesn't reconize the k4505 .

i said to my self: you need to change the firmware ! so i ve downloaded the firmware in dc-files but when i try to upgrade the k4505 it ask me for a password : i put the correct password and after i have one message " the wireless terminal inserted is not firmware, upgrade can t work on "

now , i bought for 10 euros and i can t use my k4505

please help me

i hope you understand all

Close original software when use mobile partner. Use mobile partner from our web page. Try to install drivers from dc-unlocker folder. Could you write me your username? I will check, if modem was unlocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Close original software when use mobile partner. Use mobile partner from our web page. Try to install drivers from dc-unlocker folder. Could you write me your username? I will check, if modem was unlocked.
      Hi Vincentas, I have also a K3765 that I have understand is similar to K4505 as detection.
      The problem is that need a unbranded Mobile Partner dashboard capable to detect and install correctly this new modem into PC.
      This new key install this device into PC:

- "Vodafone Mobile Broadband-USB Device (Huawei)"
      - "Vodafone Mobile Broadband - USB Smart Card Reader (Huawei)"
      - "Vodafone Mobile Broadband Modem (Huawei)"
      - "Vodafone Mobile Broadband Network Adapter (Huawei)"
      - "Vodafone Mobile Broadband Diagnostics Port (Huawei)"
      - "Vodafone Mobile Broadband Secondary Port Modem (Huawei)"
      - "Vodafone Mobile Broadband NMEA Port (Huawei)"
      - "Vodafone CD ROM (Huawei) USB Device (first device that install into PC)

From my test, dashboard of dc-files.com, dashboard from panatar and other, cannot find hardware, EXCEPT if is not installed Vodafone software (or partially installed - stopped process when select Nations) into PC.
      Only if you have Vodafone into Pc (and therefore modem correctly installed), you can use a generic Mobile Partner with another network operator.
      Therefore I suggest user of K3765 and K4505 to not change the vodafone dashboard inside the modem dongle (for now), but to copy on a small Micro-SD memory a Mobile Partner dashbohard or little tool "Dialup" of Huawei.
      Any suggestion is appreciated...
      Last edited by Fakiro; 2010-02-26, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Comment

thanks vicentas, my user name is ouilly ! i run windows 7 and my k4505 is only detected with the vodafone mobile conect .Mobile partner from your web page works with win 7 but don't see my k4505. if i put directly my k4505 into pc without vodafone mobile connect installed , win 7 don t find the drivers, if i install vodafone m connect , win 7 find the drivers, install the drivers but i can only see the modem in the vodafone software and not in mobile partner or in dialup !

i think is a firmware problem, but like i told you i have one error trying to upgrade the firmware
          or maybe, fakiro has the solution when he says : The problem is that need a unbranded Mobile Partner dashboard capable to detect and install correctly this new modem into PC !!

thanks

Comment

Perhaps these are the Vodafone drivers (copied from /program files/Vodafone/Vodafone Mobile Connect/Driver/pccard/xp/Huawei) that can be added into the sub-folders of dc-unlocker...or better in any unbranded dashboard M.P.

May be that this are good for K4505, but not know if are good for Win7 or Vista.
            Also suggest william123 to copy the vodafone driver folder and upload it, if have another operative system than XP 32bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
              Perhaps these are the Vodafone drivers (copied from /program files/Vodafone/Vodafone Mobile Connect/Driver/pccard/xp/Huawei) that can be added into the sub-folders of dc-unlocker...or better in any unbranded dashboard M.P.

May be that this are good for K4505, but not know if are good for Win7 or Vista.
              Also suggest william123 to copy the vodafone driver folder and upload it, if have another operative system than XP 32bit.
              Confirm that these uploaded driver files for K3765 are good also for K4505 on PC running Xp

Comment

De-brandize K4505

An user said that K4505 that is marked on the back with "QISCP12V" is not possible to de-brandize with any Huawei firmware (and than with useless generic mobile partner) to be loaded into dongle.

Contrary K4505 that have on the back only "QISCP12" without "V" seem that is possible to debrandize entirely using, both firmware and generic mobile partner dashboard of Huawei E182.

Comment

Driver that K4505 Vodafone install into PC machine under Windows7 32bit:

Comment

thanks all for your help
                    my K4505 is marked on the back with "QISCP12V"

so i think i can't upgrade the firmware
                    so i will wait for a new version of vodafone mobile connect beacause the last gives me a lot of problems !

thanks for your support

william

Comment

Originally posted by william123 View Post
                      thanks all for your help
                      my K4505 is marked on the back with "QISCP12V"

so i think i can't upgrade the firmware
                      so i will wait for a new version of vodafone mobile connect beacause the last gives me a lot of problems !

thanks for your support

william
                      Don't worry...working in progress

Comment

Tool to switch "Vodafone CD ROM (Huawei)"to "Vodafone Mobile Broadband Modem(Huawei)"

Exploding vodafone dashboard you find two files (DataCard_Setup.exe) under /driver/versionnt and versionnt64.
                        This two files force to switch the modem from initial status "Vodafone CD ROM (Huawei), to "Vodafone Mobile Broadband Modem (Huawei)".
                        This are usefull when your modem won't switch.
                        You can find at:

Comment

New 28,8Mbps Vodafone firmware for K4505

Here you can find newest firmware capable 28,8Mbps speed for Vodafone K4505 modem dongle:

Main page:

Download link:

Please read instruction before upgrade....

Comment

huawei k4505

ciao fakiro ho visto che hai messo i link per l'aggionamento a 28.8 , sai se funziona anche su k4505 vodafone italia?
                            non ho capito il procedimento che si vede sul link della pagina principale con la seconda finestra del task manager che spegne e riavvia il pc durante l'aggiornamento cosa serve per il firmware del modem?.
                            mi dai delle spiegazioni?
                            grazie

Comment

Originally posted by veneto View Post
                              ciao fakiro ho visto che hai messo i link per l'aggionamento a 28.8 , sai se funziona anche su k4505 vodafone italia?
                              non ho capito il procedimento che si vede sul link della pagina principale con la seconda finestra del task manager che spegne e riavvia il pc durante l'aggiornamento cosa serve per il firmware del modem?.
                              mi dai delle spiegazioni?
                              grazie
                              Google Italian to English translation

hello fakir I saw that you put the link for the date at 28.8, you know if it works also on Vodafone Italy k4505?
                              I did not understand the procedure that you see on the link on the main window with the second task manager shut down and restart your computer during the update it is used for the modem firmware?.
                              give me an explanation?
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X